national-arbitration-forum-attorneys-under-microscope

  • The Handyman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2008
       I have heard that California has sued the  National Arbitration Forum and several credit card companies claiming unfair practice forcing a consumer into arbitration where the banker wins 99% of the time.  It may be a break through to those of us who fight credit debt. Should be on the news tonight.

       It's about lawyers, bankers, politicians, phony money and theft by fraud.
        Robert Kaltenbach
      Constitutional and Monetary Consultant
      1334 Division Road
      Arnaudville, LA 70512
      337-754-7859   ebobie@...
      FREE  Animations for your email - By IncrediMail! Click Here!