Becraft on the money issue problem

  • Levi Philos
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2008
      I see Becraft has more material up now on the money issue than he had a
      couple of years ago.

      And some valid links to where people can find more.
      http://home.hiwaay.net/~becraft <http://home.hiwaay.net/%7Ebecraft>/

      He has one of the two Dr Popp books; you might ask him why he has posted
      one, but not the other. Or, conversely, the interested reader might read
      both and seek to discover the why for himself.

      But this one: http://home.hiwaay.net/~becraft/ProfAuriti.htm
      <http://home.hiwaay.net/%7Ebecraft/ProfAuriti.htm> - I don't know if he
      learned about Auriti from one of my emails, or some other source, but
      this file is highly significant because it asks the right questions. (1)
      By what process is value inducted into money; and (2) Who really owns
      the money?

      Some real discussion on this exact article is found here:
      http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=100359

      Greco has both of the Popp books on his site and they are on two other
      different sites. Both are small pocket size books that were about 100
      pages; as pdf documents barely half that.

      If anyone wants a long email with a bunch of links regarding the money
      system, I have a template available on request.

      Levi Philos