Corporate USA - Re: [ed44] Re: Fw: [DanMeador] USA v US, etc

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003
      While it may be that our Federal Government may act in the capacity of a Corporation (to sue and be sued) it has absolutely no relevance to YOU as a Human Person and as a Citizen. If you want to consider our government as a corporation  remeber that YOU remain the Chairman of the Board and the Chief Executive Officer.

      Corporations, as a creation of government, as a Fiction of Law, have LESS authority than the government that allowed them to be created by granting them a corporate charter.

      Example - I may incorporate. However; my privileges and immunities under the charter of my corporation are Limited by REAL Law. I remain a Human Person and ANYONE can "PIERCE THE CORPORATE VIEL" to show I acted outside of the boundaries of the charter. I am, then, fully responsible in my Individual capacity, both criminally and civilly, for my actions AND, as well, all the assets of the Corporation are available to Remedy the damage I did to a soveriegn citizen or a human person protected by the jurisdiction of the United States Constitution - which covers ALL that is under the power and might of OUR Nation the government that SERVES our Nation. Remember - It is OUR nation and it is OUR government.

      It is truly unfortunate, and a gross abuse of discretion, that the judicial branch of our government has chosen, for the past 30 years, to treat our public servants in a way similar to those who are officers of a corporate - WHICH THEY ARE NOT -.

      In bringing an action against a public SERVANT (NOT an 'employee' but an indentured SLAVE during their time on OUR clock) the judicial and executive Officers of our Courts, have, for the past 30 years, attempted to cloth our servants with a corporate veil, they call either official immunity or state soveriegn immunity, to protect them. They will try to confuse you with terms such as "individual capacity" and "official capacity" and "respondent superior" to try to create an excuse to deny you the remedy to which you are entitled. This is a treasonous violation of the supreme Law of OUR Land established by our Declaration of Independence. See www. informed.org for understanding.

      Do not let them stop you. Proceed with the full knowledge and understanding that it is YOUR court, not theirs, and assert your Right to remedy from them in their INDIVIDUAL capacity and hold the subunit of government to whom they respond, Their Respondent Superior, responsible for ALL the remedy that is due to you, for their "bad faith" actions committed in their Official Capacity. YOU are the only one, the Constitution and Law, that constitute the supreme Law of the Land, was established to protect. Government is, as shall always remain, our servant.

      However; we may have to fight the INDIVIDUAL criminals that hide their criminal acts with their title and, at the same time, fight other criminals that conspire to protect them from accountability to the law by utilizing their titles as cover for their Obstruction of Justice.

      DO NOT let ANYONE confuse you about WHO and WHAT you are. YOU are the King, the Chairman of the Board, the Chief Executive Officer of Your life. If others want to give up and consider theirselves a slave on a corporate plantation named the United States of America that is their problem. I'm not going to join their pity party. WHO IS WITH ME IN STANDING UP TO THESE, THE WORST OF CRIMINALS, FOR THEIR VIOLATION OF THE SACRED TRUST GIVEN THEM BY WE THE PEOPLE?

      I AM, FAITHFULLY IN FREEDOM'S CAUSE AND SERVICE,

      Ed
      www.informed.org