Re: [tips_and_tricks] Fw: Judicial Immunity - Re: Why bother finding their signature? Re: OATH - proof of not needed

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2 6:17 PM
      Ed wrote:

      > I respectfully disagree. Judges are bound by the
      > Constitution, the Law, and their Oath whether they
      > have signed a piece of paper or not just like you, me,
      > and everybody else.

      I respectfully disagree. Taking an oath is a volitional act.

      > Ignorance of the Law is NO excuse for someone in such a
      > position. It is their duty to know their job.

      Correct. Usually, the law you referred to above requires
      that the first official act must be the taking of the
      prescribed oath of office, among other requirements. Taking
      the oath is usally described as being necessary BEFORE
      entering into the duties of the office. Obviously, being a
      volitional act, some people may choose to proceed, while
      others may fail to proceed to subsequent official acts.

      I don't need anyone agreeing with me to utilize this in my
      own defense. I have ways of cajolling people into making
      admissions and confessions. And then just for good measure,
      there's always the official evidence!

      > If you think you can do something to them by finding no
      > signed oath on file then go for it. I'm skeptical that
      > you can achieve anything by it.

      Here's what I achieved by it:

      1. I got a large list of names that, should I encounter
      them, I can trick the person into lying to me, as though I
      was any other ignorant sheep.

      2. Once it can be demonstrated that the first thing a
      person ever does is lie to me, I cannot be expected to
      believe or take seriously anything further he has to say.

      3. If they violate my rights, I have personal first-hand
      knowledge that a crime of impersonation of an officer is
      occurring in my presence. Realize this cannot occur unless
      I already have my evidence ready. No presumptions that may
      be applicable to a person without knowledge will be
      applicable to me.

      4. It is my own rights that I defend. I am not waiting
      around for a majority to agree with my rights or solve my
      problems politically. If my neighbors declare that I shall
      be ruled by law, then so shall they. They are no more than a
      neighbor (if that!) until they take that oath. Then we can
      play "law". Until then, they aren't qualified to waste my
      time. I have a life and better things to do. No offense,
      all you nosey arrogant neighbors and think-you-know-better
      college graduates!

      Have it ALL! With NO Waste!
      http://www.frogfarm.org/seasilver/