RE: [tips_and_tricks] Birth certificate [corrections]

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 8, 2008
      Pingmyemail wrote:

      > > I have not used the Lieber Code as of yet due to the images of
      > > Guantanamo Bay recently, not sure they worked so great there.

      They?? How were "they" applied, and by whom? I doubt Afghanis would
      know about it. I intend to refer to maybe two provisions.

      > > What about the abusing officers not caught on camera.
      > > Have been unsuccessful so far at identifying a local Provost
      > > Marshall, can you please elaborate on how to do that?

      When I find myself sitting in a cell, that will be my first phone call.
      When asked who is my counsel, I will ask to see the Provost Marshall.
      Aren't THEY required to know who it is and the number??!!

      Or are things as I supposed, just going through the motions for the
      weekly paycheck?