Re: [tips_and_tricks] proof

  • Lewis Mohr
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 2, 2003
      Folks:  This is the last time you need to hear this.  The corporation court system functions on fraud and requires the agreement from the people that the fraud is the truth in order to apply the fraud to the people.  NOW HEAR THIS:  If anything comes out of the trick bag of a commercial agent, or off the table of a commercial agent, IT IS A FRAUD.  Period.  Do not even think about.  Just say no.  If they did not bring the notary with his/her book, then you got no problem.  Hand writing experts are a joke and easily impeachable.  Someone else on this list told how to impeach the notary.  Now if you do not know the difference between JOHN SMITH and John Smith, then you will say the wrong thing and you may go to jail.  If you want to know the difference, then go here and order the video:

      http://micromann.freeservers.com
      http://wtplc.freeservers.com
      http://trcp.freeservers.com

      Just click on any of the above!!  Tell microman, our web master, to send you the video.  O K, nuff said.  L  -o-

      "Darryl B. McDowell" <apostledbm@...> wrote:
      Yes, but is it true, is it righteous?

      Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

      Do unto others as ye would have others do to you.

      Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

      darryl

      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 2, 2003
        Darryl,

        I certainly believe we all should obey God and follow His Word.  We live in a world controlled by Satan until the story is completed (we are in the last chapter, near the last pages, as I am sure you know).  We should follow Jesus' (Yahshua's) example and say nothing at all or say, "you have said it" if we are on trial.

        Tally Eddings
        Orlando, Florida
        (Under attack and bunkered down, knowing my end is near).

        Hillary and Bill used this approach successfully MANY times.  Thank you for
        the reminder.  If it is good enough for them, it is good enough for us.

        > If you are presented with an allegedly original document, it might be
        better
        > to testify that you simply cannot be SURE that it is you signature.  This
        is
        > actually true as you have not always had that document in your possession
        > and what you are looking at could easily be a forgery.  That way they can
        > never claim perjury, "I don't know." is a very good answer to the
        question,
        > "Is this your signature?".  It is in fact a good answer to many questions.
        >
        > If you think carefully about it, there are very few things that you can
        > actually testify to with absolute certainty. Even something as obvious as
        > "When were you born?", there is no way you can testify under oath of that
        > date as you have no personal knowledge of it.  You only know what someone
        > told you (hearsay) and perhaps what it says on your birth certificate
        which
        > may or may not be accurate.
        >
        > "I don't know", "I can't recall" and "I don't remember" are three of the
        > best possible answers there are to many questions.
        >
        > Gary

      • Thrust
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 2, 2003
          With respect to signature, it is my understanding that the mere application of the hand and pen to the page does not constitute a signature. A written name can't be a signature unless the person 'signing' UNDERSTOOD the full implication of his signature.

          Based on that fact, it is my understanding that unless you say it is your signature, it cannot be your signature, notary not withstanding.

          Can someone correct me on this?

          FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
          http://mail.giantcompany.com

          Hillary and Bill used this approach successfully MANY times.  Thank you for
          the reminder.  If it is good enough for them, it is good enough for us.

          > If you are presented with an allegedly original document, it might be
          better
          > to testify that you simply cannot be SURE that it is you signature.  This
          is
          > actually true as you have not always had that document in your possession
          > and what you are looking at could easily be a forgery.  That way they can
          > never claim perjury, "I don't know." is a very good answer to the
          question,
          > "Is this your signature?".  It is in fact a good answer to many questions.
          >
          > If you think carefully about it, there are very few things that you can
          > actually testify to with absolute certainty. Even something as obvious as
          > "When were you born?", there is no way you can testify under oath of that
          > date as you have no personal knowledge of it.  You only know what someone
          > told you (hearsay) and perhaps what it says on your birth certificate
          which
          > may or may not be accurate.
          >
          > "I don't know", "I can't recall" and "I don't remember" are three of the
          > best possible answers there are to many questions.
          >
          > Gary

        • Dan
          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 3, 2003
            A signature( UCC 1-201(39), no matter how. Ie: upper lower an X or the like or UCC 1-207 (1-207 is tricky folks. look it up in blacks law to confirm) or any other, does not matter.
            If there is INTENT by anyone or someone with the docket of apparent authority for anyone else it makes no difference folks.
            INTENT does. If there is probable cause AT ALL for ANY INTENT it constitutes consent hense an agreement. No signature even required.
            This is from over 12 years of my own 1st hand knowledge in the commercial industry.
            Hope this helps out some folks.

            Dan (ROC-GRP)

            Hillary and Bill used this approach successfully MANY times.  Thank you for
            the reminder.  If it is good enough for them, it is good enough for us.

            > If you are presented with an allegedly original document, it might be
            better
            > to testify that you simply cannot be SURE that it is you signature.  This
            is
            > actually true as you have not always had that document in your possession
            > and what you are looking at could easily be a forgery.  That way they can
            > never claim perjury, "I don't know." is a very good answer to the
            question,
            > "Is this your signature?".  It is in fact a good answer to many questions.
            >
            > If you think carefully about it, there are very few things that you can
            > actually testify to with absolute certainty. Even something as obvious as
            > "When were you born?", there is no way you can testify under oath of that
            > date as you have no personal knowledge of it.  You only know what someone
            > told you (hearsay) and perhaps what it says on your birth certificate
            which
            > may or may not be accurate.
            >
            > "I don't know", "I can't recall" and "I don't remember" are three of the
            > best possible answers there are to many questions.
            >
            > Gary

          • Darryl B. McDowell
            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 3, 2003

              If I did just that, I would not be able to state my case and the truth for the record in Family Court in Winnipeg, MB for my daughter unseen.

              Trial in October of this year.

              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 3, 2003

                Well, if the pigs can coerce or dupe one into signing, they use that anyway....and de facto steal you and your possessions...like the Police State thieves they are...

                darryl

                Hillary and Bill used this approach successfully MANY times.  Thank you for
                the reminder.  If it is good enough for them, it is good enough for us.

                > If you are presented with an allegedly original document, it might be
                better
                > to testify that you simply cannot be SURE that it is you signature.  This
                is
                > actually true as you have not always had that document in your possession
                > and what you are looking at could easily be a forgery.  That way they can
                > never claim perjury, "I don't know." is a very good answer to the
                question,
                > "Is this your signature?".  It is in fact a good answer to many questions.
                >
                > If you think carefully about it, there are very few things that you can
                > actually testify to with absolute certainty. Even something as obvious as
                > "When were you born?", there is no way you can testify under oath of that
                > date as you have no personal knowledge of it.  You only know what someone
                > told you (hearsay) and perhaps what it says on your birth certificate
                which
                > may or may not be accurate.
                >
                > "I don't know", "I can't recall" and "I don't remember" are three of the
                > best possible answers there are to many questions.
                >
                > Gary

                • Richard Johnson
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jun 3, 2003
                    Hi all

                    On 03 June 2003 Dan wrote:
                    " A signature( UCC 1-201(39), ... does not matter. ... If there is
                    " probable cause AT ALL for ANY INTENT it constitutes consent
                    " hence an agreement. No signature even required.

                    Does this also hold true in the absence of a mandated full disclosure or
                    material concealment?

                    --
                    Richard Johnson richard@...
                    Cuis custodiet ipsos custodes? Cui bono?

                      Hillary and Bill used this approach successfully MANY times.  Thank you for
                      the reminder.  If it is good enough for them, it is good enough for us.

                      > If you are presented with an allegedly original document, it might be
                      better
                      > to testify that you simply cannot be SURE that it is you signature.  This
                      is
                      > actually true as you have not always had that document in your possession
                      > and what you are looking at could easily be a forgery.  That way they can
                      > never claim perjury, "I don't know." is a very good answer to the
                      question,
                      > "Is this your signature?".  It is in fact a good answer to many questions.
                      >
                      > If you think carefully about it, there are very few things that you can
                      > actually testify to with absolute certainty. Even something as obvious as
                      > "When were you born?", there is no way you can testify under oath of that
                      > date as you have no personal knowledge of it.  You only know what someone
                      > told you (hearsay) and perhaps what it says on your birth certificate
                      which
                      > may or may not be accurate.
                      >
                      > "I don't know", "I can't recall" and "I don't remember" are three of the
                      > best possible answers there are to many questions.
                      >
                      > Gary

                    • Mark Ferran
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jun 7, 2003
                        When you sign a document, it usually appears to the other party that you understand that you are signing and intend to execute an agreement, deed, or whatever.   If you do the act, without intent to be bound, but with intent to obtain the benefit of the agreement, you are committing fraud in your heart, or Larceny.

                        Here is another example of a person signing something he did not understand:

                        "Stupid" Mexican "honor student" signs "voluntary deportation" papers:

                        This Mexican "honor student" (raised and educated in the US) signed "voluntary deportation" papers because the policemen did not "explain it" to him.   I don't think the US needs any more "honor students" who can't understand what they are signing.  He was arrested when he participated in a Socialist Worker's Demonstration in Long Beach, CA.  He whines:

                        " I tried to explain my situation to the officer and he just told me in an aggressive tone to sign the paper. The officer then looked at another officer, and gave him a look, saying how stupid I was. As it turns out I signed a "voluntary deportation" paper. They wouldn't even explain it to me. On June ? around 10pm, I was literally dropped off at the border with nothing but the clothes I had on and the few bucks I had when I was arrested."

                        Where can we get some of those "voluntary deportation" papers????   I think it would be a great idea to walk around with them.