A key to getting your rights...

  • legalbear7
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2008

      Somebody was taking issue with my group rule respecting the banning of the use of the name G-o-d. His comments are in this color of green. Mine are in blue. Bear

      however, I think you are being a bit persnickety.

      Just for fun I looked up the meaning of persnickety, which you misspelled by the way, it means: Over particular about trivial details; Requiring strict attention to detail; demanding. Since you study the B-i-b-l-e, tell me, how trivial is a name?   In particular, how trivial is the name of the Creator of all that there is; the one that gives you breath? Can you tell me of any Scriptures that might give an indication that His name is not important, or, trivial?

      I ' ve noted many references to the Declaration of Independence, the

      Constitution etc on this group...and how far our nation has departed from the intent of the "founding fathers"...

      Have you ever considered how far the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution stray from the truths in the Scriptures? The "foolish man" built his house on sand. When the wind and the storms came, it fell and great was the fall of it. Matthew 7:27 says that "the winds blew and beat against" the foolish mans house; just like they have been beating on the Constitution; chipping it away and ignoring it. If the foundations of the Constitution had been laid on a foundation made from Jahuwah's Word it would have withstood the beating. The fact that there is almost nothing left of it is proof positive that it was not built on a foundation of Jahuwah's Word.

      particularly in the respect to the Almighty (and I hesitate to use....) our "G-d-Given" rights.

      My life is the proof that rights that come from Jahuwah are still there for those that are "doers of the Word." The reason people appear to have lost their rights is because they are not obedient to the Giver of those rights.

      I found it to be interesting that many people have never read the Declaration of Independence...and had no idea how much our founding father ' s wove HIM into the founding of our nation.

      From my point of view, they wove Masonic doctrine and pagan traditions into both. Interesting you should mention "wove" because that makes an excellent jumping off point for this point:

      Wicker: A flexible plant branch or twig, as of a willow, used in weaving baskets or furniture.

      Wick: A cord or strand of loosely woven, twisted, or braided fibers, as on a candle or oil lamp, that draws up fuel to the flame by capillary action.

      Wiccan: Of or relating to Wicca: the Wiccan religion; a Wiccan ritual. When someone tries to say that the practioners of Wicca have no rules, they say this about themselves and thei r religion, "This little untruth is often used by our detractors to show that we must live wild and unrestrained lives. We may not have books of commandments to bind our lives, but many Wiccans do follow one single law: Harm None. Those two words have as much power as an entire book of rules." So, Wiccan rules are a loosely woven weave of some selfishness and some selflessness; they consist of a loose weave of "love your neighbor" but include nothing about how to go about how to go about loving the Creator.

      Since "Luke warm" mentioned in Revelation 3:15-16 is a mixture of hot and cold; I concluded that "wicked," which appears to spring from the same root word, would have to be a mixture of some good  and some bad.

      Matthew 5:8 says, "Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see Jahuwah." I studied this out and found out what it really says is, "Content, well and prosperous is the man that is a vine cleansed by pruning and so fitted to bear fruit; he is free from corrupt desire; free from every admixture of what is false and genuine; he sees Jahuwah!

      The reason we do not see Jahuwah working in this country today is because we are not free of every admixture of what is false and genuine going all the way back to the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. They are a weave and have been from the beginning. "Admixture" is defined as the act of mixing or mingling. The state of being mingled or mixed. Something that is produced by mixing; a mixture. I have concluded that people are "wicked" until they are free from this "admixture." They made up their own laws contrary to scripture. In Micah 6:16 it is written, "For the statutes of [idolatrous] Omri you have kept, and all the works of the house of [wicked] Ahab, and you walk in their counsels. Therefore I will make you a desolation and an astonishment and your [city ' s] inhabitants a hissing, and you shall bear the reproach and scorn of My people."

      (Particulary with the current misinterpretation of "separation of church and state" and the attempts to erase HIM from everywhere.)

      I contend that the Mason's and the Jews (those from the Synagogue of Satan) left their calling card in the foundation of this country i.e. the 1st Amendment commonly called "Freedom of Religion" just like they have in nearly every courthouse across America. I had a Mason tell me this.

      I find it strange that you would object to this post, as the post is

      respectful of HIM and acknowledges the importance our founding fathers

      placed in HIM.

      You speak as though there is no way to know who is walking in the light and who is not. 1st John tells us plainly how to know these things. And Hebrews 2:12 prophesies, "For He says, I will declare Your [the Father ' s] name to My brethren;" Who are Jahushuwah's mothers, brothers and sisters? In Luke 8:21 Jahushuwah answers this question, "My mother and My brothers are those who listen to the Word of Jahuwah and do it!" Since Hebrews 13:8 tells us that Jahushuwah "is [always] the same, yesterday, today, [yes] and forever (to the ages)" if he has not declared the Father's name to you then it follows that you are not among those that "listen to the Word of Jahuwah and do it!" To put it more bluntly, you are not among his "brethren."

      Frankly, I don ' t believe "HE" really cares what we "call" HIM.....

      In Matthew 22:29 and Mark 12:24 Jahushuwah said something that is relevant to this comment, "…you know neither the Scriptures nor Jahuwah ' s power."

      Our FATHER knows our hearts...and knows whether "what" we ' call ' HIM" is respectful.

      When I rejected your post I quoted you a lot of Scriptures. In your reply to my rejection all you have written is your opinions. I quoted Ezekiel 39:7 when I rejected your post: "And I will make My set-apart name known in the midst of My people Yisra ' el (the practitioners of righteousness), and I will not let them profane My set-apart name any more; and the nations shall know, understand, and realize that I am Jahuwah, the Set-Apart One of Yisra ' el." Where does Jahuwah make His Name known? He makes it known in "the midst of [His] People!"  Did you notice that Jahuwah calls his name "set-apart"? In the King James Version it says "h-ly". H-ly [name of a pagan deity] is the Hebrew word qodesh meaning s-cred [name of a pagan deity], consecrated or apart. "S-cred" is defined as dedicated or devoted exclusively to a single use, purpose, or person. "Consecrated" is defined as solemnly dedicated to or set apart for a high purpose.

      Some points I would like to make to you that you appear to have overlooked:

      1)     If Jahuwah has not made His set-apart name known to you can you say that you are in the "midst" of His people?

      2)     If Jahuwah wants to make His set-apart name known, do you suppose there is a reason?

      3)     If Jahuwah's name is sacred, consecrated, and set-apart, there is no possible way that His name is god. The name god is like the name dog. All creatures that are in the canine family are called dogs. In like manner, almost everybody calls their gods god!

      4)     That having been said, I suggest you re-read what goes into profaning Jahuwah's name below [Tips & Tricks rules here: http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/oGz2R-IuY04wWQquZG69ZPrFQQQ4Q7EqCBRghTT6OrxkDhlx1ly6gsc4_Y94iLldyk3gwU7cpElBrkQOqqVk/dele%20Tips%20Rules.rtf.] I strongly suggest to you that your belief that you can call Jahuwah whatever you want as long as you are "respectful" is actually profaning Jahuwah's name!

      You know what; I know your heart as well. Jahushuwah said Matthew 12:34, "For out of the fullness (the overflow, the superabundance) of the heart the mouth speaks." In Isaiah 8:20 we learn, "…if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them."

      I believe that what IS important to HIM is that we DO call HIM.....as in...Prayer.

      That sounds pious, but, in Jeremiah 11:14 Jahuwah says about the disobedient, "I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble." In Micah 3:4 is it is written, "Then shall they cry unto Jahuwah, but he will not hear them: he will even hide his face from them at that time, as they have behaved themselves ill in their doings." Isaiah 66:2 says, "But this is the man to whom I will look and have regard: he who is humble and of a broken or wounded spirit, and who trembles at My word and reveres My commands."

      PHONE #s: 970-613-8866/720-203-5142 c.

      For mailing:  Excellence Unlimited, 2661 W. 46th St., Loveland, CO 80538