RE: [tips_and_tricks] Birth certificate [corrections]

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4 1:27 AM
      Epost wrote:

      > I have good factual evidence to believe that a shell game as been
      > played upon the American People, if you really look at the facts of
      > Corporate Organizational structure today you will find that the courts
      > are in on the game. Sure you can play the roll of a State Citizen, but
      > that looks as if it puts you right back in the Federal Zone again.
      > Brace yourself, this is going to be a hard nut to swallow;
      >
      > See comments in Blue below:

      I see only black and white.

      > In the states statutes and especially North Carolina the definition
      > for a Citizen is a member of the "Corporate Body Politic".

      Makes sense to me.

      > You can do a search on http://www.manta.com/ for the State of North
      > Carolina, the date of becoming a Private Incorporation as a Federal
      > Entity is the year 1789, their Organic Constitution was drafted and
      > approved in 1787 which also is an interesting year I will tell you
      > about later. This evidence here would make one self to believe that
      > their Constitution was written as the Charter for the Corporation
      > unless you have evidence to prove otherwise.

      Makes sense too.

      > Also all of the old land
      > propriety Surveys in the 1600s were called Charters... coincidence?
      > maybe not.

      When I went fishing for halibut, they called that a charter as well.

      > Please show evidence that I am wrong here if you can find it.

      Nope. But so far nothing you've said changes any of my own plans.

      > But on the other hand the Several 50 states were
      > brought into the Federal Zone by Proxy referring to my other comments.

      I'm pretty much through the fighting, so I'm not quoting any cases right
      now, and not taking time to find one for you (someone else will provide
      it no doubt) BUT recent cases have stated that certain areas that lie
      inside states lie outside the federal zone (Lopez??). I can understand
      how anyone can bring the federal zone onto himself anywhere he wishes to
      waive rights and permit it. I decline the offer.

      > 1787 was a big year, George Washington was elected, the U.S.
      > Incorporated
      > and the next year the U.S. Constitution was signed.
      > (Sources: manta.com, at the site search for Executive Offices of the
      > United States hence.. "Executive orders", also see 28 USC 3002[15].)

      Uh-huh, so...?

      > It is quite interesting here to point out that I have spoken to
      > several Military
      > Personnel and they all have said the Military Codes Manual clearly
      > states
      > that Horizontal Stripes means "being at War" and Vertical means
      > " at Peace " . Search back in history to see how long the U.S. Flag
      > stripes
      > have been Horizontal and then read through the Military Commissions
      > Act(Can be found by Googling it) specifically where it mentions
      > "Militarized Zones", soon you will be able to put the pieces of the
      > puzzle together.

      Thanks, but I already use the Lieber Code (General Order 100) in my own
      relations with the Provost Marshal. We all know we're in a free fire
      zone around here. Did anyone see the news tonight about Route 80 West
      being closed near Richmond, California because of a shooting on the
      freeway? After I was attacked and presumed dead the local military
      advised me on weapons procuration and deployment, and didn't interfere
      with my exercise of rights in the least. They do not view me as a
      threat, but do realize that I am responsible for myself. Recently, as
      I've reported, I relieved them of all civil duties by disqualifying them
      from any civil offices. I do not try to arrest local warlords or gang
      leaders. I instead let it be known that I tolerate no trouble from
      anyone and seek peace with all.

      > therefore no authority other than [military brute force exists.]

      Yeah, that's what I said. 9mm., .22, .223, 12 gauge. Dogs. Laser
      sights. Bow and arrows. Airguns. Knives, machetes, mantraps.
      Strategically located propane bottles. I'm covered and going nowhere.

      The frogs are out of hibernation.

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 8 9:44 PM
        Pingmyemail wrote:

        > > I have not used the Lieber Code as of yet due to the images of
        > > Guantanamo Bay recently, not sure they worked so great there.

        They?? How were "they" applied, and by whom? I doubt Afghanis would
        know about it. I intend to refer to maybe two provisions.

        > > What about the abusing officers not caught on camera.
        > > Have been unsuccessful so far at identifying a local Provost
        > > Marshall, can you please elaborate on how to do that?

        When I find myself sitting in a cell, that will be my first phone call.
        When asked who is my counsel, I will ask to see the Provost Marshall.
        Aren't THEY required to know who it is and the number??!!

        Or are things as I supposed, just going through the motions for the
        weekly paycheck?