[tips_and_tricks] Birth certificate [corrections]/ Citizenship

  • Skypirateutlage
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008
      -----Original Message-----
      From: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Frog Farmer
      Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 4:21 PM
      To: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [tips_and_tricks] Birth certificate [corrections]

      Frog Farmer wrote:

      > If I'm wrong, maybe a defender of that proposition could more
      > carefully delineate the wording that leads them to the
      > conclusion that "State Citizens" "no longer exist" or "have
      > been abolished, abrogated, done away with, and are no longer
      > recognized"!

      Another way to look at this issue is: the people of the states formed the
      Federal Union, if the posterity doesn't exist any more, then the Federation
      has lost it's authority to exist, (the trust can't be viable without a
      beneficiary), they need some Citizens of the Countries that formed the Union
      in order to give Legality to It's existence.
      Greg