Correction -Re: Very Important information about Administrative Remedy for Taxes

  • wmgreenesr
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 6, 2008

      Well actually I followed the link (i.e., http://www.manta.com/) then on the bottom of the page I clicked the link to the last page (i.e., # 7) then went to the bottom of the page again and clicked link for  Internal Revenue Service (I R S) - (HQ), Washington, DC, and the Company Profile: Internal Revenue Service does not state a "date of incorporation... 1863" but rather it is "Year Started:1862" with State of Incorporation being "N/A" and Parent Companies are listed as Government Of The United States , United States Dept Of Treasury.

      This of course is a bit deceptive given that  the IRS is the Trust listed at 31 USC § 1321(a)(2) which thereinafter went by the name of the Bureau of Internal Revenue and which was later changed to the Internal Revenue Service by President Eisenhower in 1953 which was reflected in Treasury Order 150-06, July 9, 1953, as the only authoritative document under which the pure Trust listed at 31 USC § 1321(a)(2) and thereinafter called the Bureau of Internal Revenue was changed to the Internal Revenue Service, thereby creating the illusion of the IRS being an actual agency of the Department of the Treasury with all regulations, mimeographs, forms, and other Internal Revenue and Treasury documents amended to conform to Treasury Order 150-06.

      Blessings,

      Bill