Cancellatura & Apostille results recounted

  • legalbear7
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008

      I saw this go through in an email and wanted you to see it. Bear

      Prison for profit........it's not just baloney and white bread. More later and
      thanks for keeping up your daily news. Paul was released from CCP (ankle
      bracelet) in Albuquerque and allowed to drive up to Hot Sulphur where he
      spent another 3 days in jail (my time over the summer has been 5 days in May,
      18 days in June-July, 15 days in August and on house arrest, bond from May
      24 to June 25, and ankle bracelet from mid-July to August 5, 04). Thankfully,
      Paul with all his transplant medications, diabetes medications, was in from
      May 19-24, 04. The rest of the time he was on bond or ankle bracelet house
      arrest. I doubt he'd have survived a prolonged transport situation. The alleged
      crime? "Influencing a public office" and "filing a false document." This is
      what they called our UCC1 financing statement sent when we informed public
      officials there would be a fee for using our copyrighted property (PAUL
      SCHMALTZ and PATRICIA SCHMALTZ), which they did anyway.

      And, of course, there were no repercussions for those officials when they held
      a fraudulent, unpublished sale our home/business on the court house steps,
      etc. As you well know there is no remedy in the courts of any kind. They
      completely ignored our sovereign status with Little Shell Pembina and
      Apostille with the sovereignty filed by Cancellatura.

      Lynn Schmaltz