IMPORTANT! Master File Decoder version 1.38 THiS IS IMPORTANT:

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      For mailing use: Excellence Unlimited, 2830 27th St. Ln., Greeley, CO
      80634-7849; 970-330-3883 fax 810-958-6113
      www.legal-research-video.com <http://www.legal-research-video.com/>
      www.legalbears.com
      www.freedivorceforms.net
      http://www.stores.ebay.com/bearscomputersandlawresearch

      Dear friends,

      As you may know, the Master File (MF) Decoder program has
      been in beta testing for
      over a month. Development began in earnest at the beginning
      of this month and we have
      had over 15 dedicated beta testers contributing to the
      development of this program from
      throughout the tax honesty movement, including the three top
      IRS busting organizations
      such as: http://www.irsdecoder.com Richard Standring
      http://www.irscodebusters.com
      http://www.tpirsrelief.com Richard Osborne

      I'm writing you to inform you with GREAT PLEASURE that the
      program is now
      completed and available for general public download on our
      website FREE OF CHARGE
      at:

      http://familyguardian.tzo.com/Tools/MFDecoder/MFDecoder.htm

      This program provides a VERY POTENT and powerful weapon
      against IRS
      wrongdoing. It:

      1. Is very easy to use.

      2. Has an online help system

      3. Shows you how to obtain your IRS tax records using the
      Freedom of Information
      Act (FOIA) and Privacy Act.

      4. Automatically generates FOIA requests appropriate for
      your situation to get the
      information you need to prosecute IRS wrongdoing.

      5. Decodes most of the codes appearing in your IRS records
      using the IRS' own
      manuals, including the Internal Revenue Manual (IRM)
      and the IRS 6209 Manual.

      6. Tells you exactly what IRS document and page number was
      used to decode each
      field.

      7. Scans your record for evidence of illegal transactions
      and fraud and flags the illegal
      transactions and codes.

      8. Prints out nice-looking reports that can be used in
      court to prosecute IRS agents for
      falsifying your IRS records.

      9. Contains detailed reference information about the IRS,
      including:

      9. 1 A database of 700 definitions and acronyms.

      9. 2 Complete database of all IRS forms and publications.

      9. 3 A detailed history of the IRS.

      9. 4 Integrated weblinks to pertinent and useful resources
      in your fight against the IRS
      beast.

      9. 5 A complete database of all IRS and Treasury systems
      of records that you can
      request using the FOIA and Privacy Act.

      10. Comes with a detailed 95 page Adobe Acrobat manual
      describing every aspect of its
      operation.

      11. Is the only product of its kind that we know of.

      12. Will run on any machine that has Microsoft Office and
      Microsoft Access 2000 or later
      installed.

      13. Is guaranteed virus and spyware free. It doesn't have
      any executable code that comes
      with it so it can't hurt your computer.

      We are sure you will find this program very helpful in your
      fight against illegal IRS tactics.
      Please go to our download page listed above and check it
      out. AWESOME!! We also
      encourage you to notify all your friends about this free
      program and forward this email to
      everyone you know.

      Lastly, feel free to redistribute this program to anyone for
      free. If you decide to put it on a
      CD, you cannot charge more than $40 for th e CD and half of
      your profits should go to
      the We the People Foundation for Constitutional Education
      at:
      http://www.givemeliberty.org

      God bless you all,

      Chris Hansen http://familyguardian.tzo.com

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Free online calendar
      <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/*http://calendar.yahoo.com> with sync
      to Outlook(TM).

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=247865.3355058.4641699.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17050603
      75:HM/A=1482387/R=0/SIG=16nof8u9b/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd=105
      4516005%3eM=247865.3355058.4641699.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705060375:HM/A=148
      2387/R=1=1054516005%3eM=247865.3355058.4641699.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705060
      375:HM/A=1482387/R=2>

      APFN-1 YahooGroups:

      APFN MSG BOARD:
      `In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
      http://disc.server.com/Indices/149495.html

      APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
      http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

      911: THE ROAD TO TYRANNY -- WATCH THE ENTIRE FILM ONLINE
      http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/the_road_to_tyranny__34kbps_.rm

      Find elected officials, including the president, members of
      Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
      http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

      APFN, PMB 107, 6630 W. CACTUS #B107, GLENDALE, AZ 85304
      http://www.apfn.org/apfn/kenvardon.htm

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .