Lawman Founder Dies of Heart Attack

  • macwildstar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2008
      Lawman founder Chuck Conces, has died of a heart attack.

      Sat. night 10pm, Chuck went to be with the Creator.

      This has been confirmed, I just spoke to Mary, and she is doing ok. Her 7 children are there with her.

      Chuck started Lawman group in Michigan. A grass roots movement that has expanded to several states.
      The idea behind lawman, was to find ways to hold govenrment officals accountable to the same law that all
      of us live by.

      Chuck will be missed.

      * * * You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering.