Birth Certificate - Sui Juris

  • Levi Philos
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2008
      Thread titled: " Sure are a lot of commercial terms associated with the birth certificate" Post #4

      Reading this post prompted me to go through some of my grandfather's notes. I remembered reading some stuff he had written on the process. As the treasurer of a large international investment bank from 1932 - 1978, he had firsthand knowledge of the international securities business. He and I had many long discussions on "how the world worked" when I was young. As I always had great interest in what he had to say, I ended up being the receipient of his notes and journals when he died in 1983. Boxed and un-read until recently I didn't realize how valuable these documents were. I had always thought my younger brother, who got his coin collection, had the bigger prize. As it turns out I was wrong ... the coins were only lawful money ... the documents are priceless.

      It is not difficult to see that a state-created Birth Certificate, with an all-caps, name is a document evidencing debt the moment it is issued.

      Once a state has registered a birth document with the U.S. Department of Commerce, the Department notifies the Treasury Department, which takes out a loan from the Federal Reserve.

      The Treasury uses the loan to purchase a bond (the Fed holds a "purchase money security interest" in the bond) from the Department of Commerce, which invests the sale proceeds in the stock or bond market.

      The Treasury Department then issues Treasury securities in the form of Treasury Bonds, Notes, and Bills using the bonds as surety for the new "securities."

      This cycle is based on the future tax revenues of the legal person whose name appears on the Birth Certificate. This also means that the bankrupt, corporate U.S. can guarantee to the purchasers of their securities the lifetime labor and tax revenues of every "citizen of the United States"/American with a Birth Certificate as collateral for payment. This device is initiated simply by converting the lawful, true name of the child into a legal, juristic name of a person.

      Dubuque rei potissinia pars prineipium est

      The principal part of everything is in the beginning.
      ("Well begun is half done.")

      Legally, you are considered to be a slave or indentured servant to the various Federal, State and local governments via your STATE-issued and STATE-created Birth Certificate in the name of your all-caps person. Birth Certificates are issued so that the issuer can claim "exclusive" title to the legal person created thereby.

      This is further compounded when one voluntarily obtains a Driver's License or a Social Security Account Number. The state even owns your personal and private life through your STATE-issued marriage license/certificate issued in the all-caps names. You have no rights in birth, marriage, or even death. The state holds title to all legal persons the state creates via Birth Certificates until the rightful owner, i.e. you, reclaims/redeems it by becoming the holder in due course of the instrument.

      The main problem is that the mother and father, and then the eighteen-year-old man or woman, voluntarily agreed to this contrived system of plunder and slavery by remaining silent — a legal default, latches, and failing to claim one's own Rights. The maxim of law becomes crucially operative: "He who fails to assert his rights has none."

      The legal rules and codes enforce themselves. There is no court hearing to determine if those rules are correct. Government rules are self-regulating and self-supporting. Once set into motion, such "laws" automatically come into effect provided the legal process has been followed.

      People throughout the constitutionalist movement are concerned about the Federal Reserve Note, which amounts to private-issue scrip. In reality, the Federal Reserve Note is a minor issue compared to public money. Virtually all transaction accounts such as checking and passbook savings accounts are colorably hypothecated on credit of the United States even though financial institutions chartered and/or regulated by federal government, FDIC, and/or the Federal Reserve System employ deceptive, fraudulent, and unlawful means to issue private bills of credit. Credit of the United States is public money.

      Not in this post, but elsewhere you can discover that the marriage contract is a three party contract where the "STATE OF" is the third party and the state has a vested interest in any "issue" (your child) of the marriage. This contract has to be repudiated and voided.

      Levi Philos