Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: OATH - proof of not needed

    Message 1 of 26 , Jun 1, 2003
      Frank Taucher wrote:

      > hi frog farmer
      >
      > thought it best at this point to go off line

      I'm taking it back online because it's okay...

      > your statements make it appear that the real reason you've been able to
      > manage to avoid certain harrowing situations isn't so much due to a psq or
      > other challenges a normal People might mount, but because of an incident in
      > the past that created a "special sealed file"
      >
      > is that correct

      No, not really, because the sealed file came about near the
      end of my string of cases. It was the psychiatric report I
      didn't know how to avoid at that time (but now I do!).

      Rather than contain an opinion by a psychiatrist, it was
      filled with lies and things we never discussed, one of which
      was that I was trying to become financially independent for
      life by suing some flunkie for violating my rights. Believe
      me, that never came up in the interview, but I still think
      it's a great thing for them all to read. They might even
      believe it! I don't think any have exercised their right to
      read it after I gave them the "need to know". Must be fear
      of the unknown...

      If I had to point a finger to the reason why I seem to
      skate, it's that I deal with individuals and demand reality,
      not pretense from their mouths and actions. I also tell them
      I have no intention of moving on, I'm here for good until I
      die. I don't pretend things just to conform. I demand
      honesty. And I sympathize with them all, the way they all
      feel so locked in to a life where they have to lie and
      pretend. It must be horrible.