USA passport without a SSN

  • Steve Coerper
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 23, 2008
      I doubt that it matters. This is the surveillance society, and as long as they have your name and date of birth, they can tri-angulate with any of a myriad of data bases out there and get your SSN.

      Yes, I'm disgusted, but Psalm 37 helps.

      Very best,

      Steve

      Yes, i got mine last year.

      I was told by a good patriot to use 000-00-0000 for the number and
      add "Religious Objection" and it worked.