prayers

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2008
      Fellow believers;
       I am requesting that all of you keep me in your prayers. Those that have been reading these pages for a long time have most likely read some of my material and discoveries.
      I am in a very bad situation right now. The full weight of the government is being cast on me over a criminal complaint, I am innocent but that obviously does not matter.
      I was using an attorney but as of this morning he has recused himself due to outside influences. It appears the government has scared the hell into him.
      I am attempting to use the Bid Bond concepts via someone I met through a group. He had read some of my writings and drove from the other side of our State to meet me and discuss are discoveries. It was quite an experience. Since then we have been diligently working on some incredible materials ever since. Then my incident happened.
      I have to believe the Father brought us together for a reason. I am choosing to follow that lead primarily due to Psalms 1 and John 1:9 and not walk with the evil ones. If the Father wants these documents to work then it could be a blessing for all. If not, I probably will be dead within a few months.
      I can not explain how difficult this is. My faith has been pushed to its very limits and it is all that I can do keep going.
      I ask you all to pray that I am doing as the Father wants and is guiding me. If I am wrong, hopefully I will have time to explain what not to do before they make me disappear forever. If we are right I will share with all the information.

      If this communication is to one of my attorneys and or the people assisting them and/or clergy it is confidential.
      John Chester Stuart