Origin of Christianity

  • legalbear7
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2008

      http://www.meguiar.addr.com/origin_of_christianity.htm

      I just finished this article and found it important enough to put out to the group. I highly recommend that you copy and paste this into the address bar of your browser and that you do not send posts to the group telling us that the link does not work. If you need to, use a search engine.

      In this whole article, I would only change one thing. It spells the Creator ' s name Jahwah. My studies have shown me that there are three syllables to the Creator ' s name and that it is pronounced Yah-oo-a; or Jahuwah, with each of the syllables standing for: 1) The One who was; 2) The One who is; 3) and the One who is to come.

      As I was making Bear ' s Prayers out of Matthew 5-7 I came to, "Blessed are the pure in heart..." and when I looked up the meaning of pure I discovered that it means free from an admixture (a new word for me) of what is true and false. This article places emphasis on the mixing that has gone in Christianity of what is true and false. It is my contention that when our hearts are not pure the words that we speak are affected. Jahshuwah said, "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks." Words we speak that are the result of impurity in our heart are what give place to the devil, through his beast system, to bring both calamity and oppression (that being the unjust use of force or authority) into our life. His permission to do this is in Deuteronomy 28 verses 15 to the end of the chapter. See Isaiah 54:16, "…I have created the devastator to destroy." On the other hand, if we free ourselves of this admixture of what is true and false we will speak the "pure speech" prophesied in Zephaniah 3:9 and we will "see Jahuwah" by virtue of seeing Him work on our behalf and having testimonies to tell about what Jahuwah has done for us and we will be able to say along with Jahshuwah in John 14:30, "The prince of the world has no claim on me. There is nothing in me that belongs to him. He has no power over me."

      PHONE #s: 970-613-8866/720-203-5142 c.

      For mailing:  Excellence Unlimited, 2661 W. 46th St., Loveland, CO 80538

      BEAR ' S WEB PAGES:

      www.irs-armory.com

      www.irslienthumper.com

      www.irslevythumper.com