Re: Courts block Foreclosures in several States

  • mn_chicago
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2008
      Tursday 6 March 2008

      Most everyone is aware of the federal cases in Ohio re
      Deutsche Bank with judge Boyko.

      I am looking for state case law if anyone has seen a
      similar action at the state level. Stephen Buca, chief
      magistrate Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court is supposed
      to have made some rulings similar to Boyko, but I cannot
      find them.

      Case law in another state brings comity into the picture
      for any state without such a case precedent.

      Cheers,

      mn