Re: [tips_and_tricks] I propose a tax...on IRS personnel’s breathing!

  • Richard Gieser
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2008
      The inhalation of air by a government worker could be taxed as in-come, but the exhalation could not.
      The exhalation must be covered by a "carbon" tax depending how much carbon dioxide is in the exhaled breath.
      And rather than waste another persons time with continous monitoring, this could all be done with a TV camera and computer; somewhat like the red light cameras that they have come to love so much.
      If the additional requirement was included to use only American made cameras and computers we would probably get the much needed boost to the economy.
      This would be a win-win program for everyone.

      Richard Gieser