LAST CAFR1 POST - Closing the doors by June 12th. Please Copy CAFR1 or it will b

  • BeFreeNow1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      FOR PUBLICATION AND POSTING - 05/23/03

      Folks:

      I will be forced to shut down all together by June 12th 2003. This means I will be discontinuing my AOL service account. The CAFR1 Home page will be deleted from AOL come the 12th or shortly thereafter.

      The information on the CAFR1 home page and page links contained therein, if you wish to preserve them for yourself or anyone else to read, copy them now, or as of the 12th, you will not be able to again. I strongly advise copying the State CAFR link page, the links I updated last week.

      My phone will disconnect around that time also.

      Good luck in your lives and I hope the government pieces of crap and the attorneys with their hands embedded in the pockets of government don't focus on you, to make your life a living hell as they have mine for the last seven years.

      If they do, God help you, it appears no one else can.

      In light of the scope of what was being done, only a few tried to help over the last five years, to them I say thank you very much. But it appears the many, for whatever reason, they chose to keep on funding their well greased government and not the CAFR1 project, so to them, enjoy what you get from that government you financed, you deserve it.

      Copy those pages! It is the last gift I will be able to give you. So please don't take the gift for granted.

      Please circulate this notice quickly so that any and all that would want to copy those pages will know to do so by June 12th.

      For me. I will try my best to live and take care of my young son. For the last several weeks, for the first time in my life, I have been in serious doubt if I could. Thus my efforts to inform, educate, and correct ends here out of forced necessity.

      And to the few pieces of crap in local Arizona government that have consistently, egregiously and intentionally hurt my children and self over the last several years, I hope you burn in hell, and if heavenly possible, before you reach there.

      I have given complete copies on CD of all original and scanned court pleadings, exhibits, minute entries, notices, medical, psychological, FAX / email communications, police reports, complaints, requests for investigations / indictments with law enforcement, the FBI, AG's Office, Attorneys, DES, CPS, Sheriffs, and Governors Office, covering a period from 1995 to 2003 to Leonard of Oregon Family Rights Association and to several others from across the county.

      In the event of my death (by any cause) or incarceration, they have my permission to mass post, distribute, or publish the complete record.

      Over 1200 documents. No lack of effort on my part to seek justice and accountability for the egregious assault that was taking place against myself and children over seven years and that was funded with your tax dollar. And believe me, I was very specific with details, events, and naming the parties involved. In the event these documents are viewed, pay special attention to those Attorneys, Judges, FBI Agents, individuals from Government Administration, and Law Enforcement and Court personnel who breached their oaths of office and became parties to serious and multiple crimes by their actions, lack of actions, or suppression of the facts presented to them therein.

      In the event of national distribution of that information, remember the names well that are contained therein. Your government at work...

      Truly Yours,

      Walter J. Burien, Jr.
      P. O. Box 2112
      St. Johns, AZ 85936
      Tel. 480-229-1234 until 06/12/03
      Home Page: http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/cafr1/CAFR.html
      State CAFR Listing Page: http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/cafr1/Listings.html

      "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." [Ayn Rand, The Nature of Government]