Re: All Capital Letters on government documents

  • rebel382003
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2008
      I believe Mr. Beiser missed the point of IN G_ _ WE TRUST.

      The original post was directed toward the establishment of a TRUST
      claimed to replace the corporate form that replaced the government
      established by the constitution; the use of capital letters was not a
      major point.

      Mr. Stuart relied upon the information he received in a law course.
      All trusts in this state must be filed/registered with a local
      probate court. Corporations must be registered and filed with the
      Secretary of the State. Perhaps we would want to ask Mr. Stuart to
      identify the location of registeration of federal trusts and
      corporations.
      Reb