non datur (passport issues)

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003

      Also put a short little declaration by affidavit into the court record that there are no contracts in evidence for which anyone can take mandatory judicial notice.  No contract in evidence is extremely difficult for the equity court to overcome.  If there is no contract then there can be NO justiciable controversy.  Lewis  -o-

      What happens when the issue before the court is a “quasi contract” or “unjust enrichment?”  Such an affidavit wouldn’t seem to be appropriate in those cases.  Also, it is possible to have a “justiciable controversy” without a contract in a tort case.  The line between contract and tort is murky and is still being defined today.  Bear

      For mailing use:  Excellence Unlimited, 17795 E. Eldorado Place #201, Aurora, CO  80013 303-481-0379 rm 107 fax 810-958-6113

      www.legal-research-video.com
      www.legalbears.com
      www.freedivorceforms.net
      http://www.stores.ebay.com/bearscomputersandlawresearch

      "Darryl B. McDowell" <apostledbm@...> wrote:

      I tried to respond to this message, but I have not seen it yet.

      I will ask the questions again.

      I am in a custody battle for my daughter. The mother registered her with the government (birth certificate). I had no say in it since she is cooperating with the feminist government and false cult, the 'Twelve Tribes' in Winnipeg , MB .

      I have not signed nor agreed to any of this. All of this is taking place illegally.

      Please tell us how a father can get his child back as you mentioned below...I have never heard of this.

      In the quest for truth,

      darryl