court

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2008
      The last document I posted did not go over very well so I thought I would give an update.
      Court was for 9:00 this morning. Real Party in Interest (RPII hereafter) arrived early so the judge decided to go ahead and start the case at about 8:20. It was over at 8:45, shortly after the judge read the documents.
      It ended by the judge yelling at RPII and then telling the bailiff to remove the defendant from the court room since RPII was not willing to participate. The judge addressed RPII by a different name and said the case was over. The police escorted RPII off out of the court house.
      RPII seems to be very satisfied with the documents.
      The case was for criminal and civil traffic, bifurcated to one case. No registration, no license, no insurance,  giving false information to a police officer and unlawful use of an alias. The later two being criminal offenses requiring jail time.

      John-Chester of the family Stuart
      sovereign; HIDC of JCS is YHWH

      623-206-4339
      mobinem@...