Re: [tips_and_tricks] Tax Protester Losses

  • BOB GREGORY
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 8, 2008
      Walter P.Mann III is mentioned in the following document:

      http://www.tulanelink.com/pdf/anti-gov_movement_guidebook.pdf

      Frog Farmer wrote:

      P.S.  If you can ever find materials produced by "Walter Mann III" he
      was a genius at administrative law and I got all my tips from reading
      his material that belonged to a friend many years ago.  I don't have it
      and do not know where to get it now.  But I read it then, and once was
      enough.

    • rebel382003
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 8, 2008
        I will certainly concur with the practice as written by Roger
        Hattman:

        > I can comment on the Hattman case, since I brought it. The
        court > shamelessly dodged my issues while hurling its usual ad
        hominem "tax > protester'' label at me. . . . In my cases before the
        TC I watched > judges squirm and in one case lose control when I
        cornered them on > this issue. The Circuit Court likewise could
        not address the issue > either. These courts love to sound high and
        mighty, slapping us > ignoramuses who have audacity to use the
        courts without a BARfly, but > to really understand the case you need
        to read the papers filed.

        The appellate courts will ignore the only issue appealed if they
        cannot find some legal ground to refute it and it would jeopardize
        the collection of revenue. Constitutional issues will be ignored if
        the Department of Revenue might be inconvenienced by their extortion
        of revenue. The law library does not have the addresses of the
        parties smeared by the Opinions so the case can be investigated. The
        courts are akin to the Mafia protecting their crimes.

        Reb