Legalbear on "Make My Day" for IRS agents-FirstAmendmentRadio.com

  • WOODROW GILLESPIE
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2008
      Mel, the host of Mel's Bar and Grill internet radio program, just reminded me that today is my day to be a
      guest on her show on First Amendment Radio
      from 7-9pm Mountain Time. For those of you who want
      to listen these are the URLs:
      http://firstamendmentradio.com:8030/listen.pls
      mms://207.36.181.5/wwfar
      http://207.36.181.5:2005/listen.pls

      My topics will be removing liens and levies and "Make My Day" for IRS agents; a new idea I came up with to get IRS agents prosecuted criminally when they break the law. If you get this late or can't listen tonight, send me an email at legalbearATlegalbears.com and I will let you know where on my webpages you can listen to a recording of the show. Bear