Re: Notice...

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
      Ed I have just gotten your e mail and I have been out or should say away
      from home but I will get working on it! I have also gotten a letter from the
      IRS titled " TAXPAYER CONSENT FORM" a new one on me. I have been dealing
      w/the IRS for over 20 yrs and have never seen a letter like this. The letter
      states "filing a petition in tax court is not necessary".
      They have a letter "Your appeal rights and how to prepare a protest if you
      don't agree" this letter states "If you disagree solely on moral, religious,
      political, constitutional, conscientious, or similar grounds my appeals can
      not be considered if they don't come within the scope of the lax laws".
      Also a letter "PROPOSED INDIVIDUAL INCOME TAX ASSESSMENT".
      They have " penalties" FAILURE-TO-FILE Penalty's. This default has gotten me put in "statues 53" which is
      uncollectible by the IRS. I was told they need a way
      out and I gave them one and they took it.
      They still keep coming back as the letter states tax yr "2004". They put me
      down as uncollectible from 99 to 2003.
      In my default I put in the "Default" which is "VERIFIED DECL OF FINDINGS OF
      FACTS AND CONCLUSIONS AT LAW IN THIS CAUSE AS A NATURAL CONSEQUENCE OF
      DEFAULT JUDGMENT" any and all yrs are buried in the default! so I will
      send a copy of my default to them.
      My question is "should I send anything else w/the Default" which is filed
      w/the county recorders office. I have done all kinds of letters asking
      questions and "affidavit of Truth" which is filed w/the county recorders
      office, also w/the Sec of state and Atty Generals office of my state.They
      are "stamped by them RECEIVED.
      I went to D.C. tax court and also the state capitol (Raleigh, North
      Carolina) w/the local dept of Rev at which I done the same "Default Process"
      It has seemed to be working as they have not taken land or money (YET) I
      filed everything in April of 2004. Does anyone have any input as to what
      to add?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
        --- Doug <rudi2396@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have any input as to what to add?

        That would depend on how you are defending yourself.
        Have you agreed to being a taxpayer? If you have, all
        the rules apply.

        If you haven't, why would you let them get away with
        not proving you are, and subject to the nonsense
        being sent to you?

        Cheers.

        mn

        Be a better friend, newshound, and