Lewis Mohr Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: non datur (passport issues)

  • micro mann
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2003
      Judge Lewis Mohr, Dallas county Judges answers
      are correct and that is why he was elected county Judge.
      For some reason, he refuses to accept his duly elected office.
      Anyone have any Ideas how we can convince him to stand up
      and take his Office?   He took his Oath of Office!
      I have a copy!
      It is recorded in the Public Record!!!!!!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003

          To: Lewis Mohr, Duly elected Dallas county Judge, Texas

          Thank you Judge Mohr for answering and giving your answer.  I will spread the word.

          However, you should still take your "Office" and everything else will follow.  You were elected to take the "Office" and not to give excuses.  If you can not hold court, then it will be the Peoples problem.  For now the Court is closed and no place for the People to get justice.

          I am going to share this info with many and you know I do know many!  I do work for you and respect you but now I have to get you to go to work.  For now, "You are the One!".

          PS: I will not be using this source anymore to get your attention.  I needed answers!

          > Does anyone have information on how to travel without a passport? Is such
          > possible?
          >
          > There was a guy in Texas who made his own.  He traveled in and out of the
          country with it.  The feds busted him.  They charged him with forging a
          passport.  He won the case because his passport didn't look anything like a
          U.S. passport.

          > I read another story about members of the Kingdom of Heaven Church.  They
          left the country with Kingdom of Heaven Passports.  When they got back the
          guards at t he border refused to let them back in.  They went a distance away
          and began to praise Yahweh.  When they got back to the gate/entrance, the
          same guards that refused them entrance allowed them in!

          > I have seen the equivalent of a passport issued by the State of Nebraska
          Secretary of State.  The guy was born in Nebraska, did his homework and
          discovered that a state could issue an official document that served as a
          passport.  I don't remember the exact wording on the document but it said
          something to the effect that he was born in America in Nebraska.  "PLEASE"
          don't ask me for any more details because I've told you all I remember.
          You'll have to do your own homework.  Bear

          & gt;

          Do you Yahoo!?

          Do you Yahoo!?

          Do you Yahoo!?