Re: [tips_and_tricks] Wantagate latest news

  • Michael Noonan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2007
      Sunday 30 December 2007

      This information is the best I have seen, outside of
      the material I discovered, which provides a little
      more focus on challenging lenders.

      I urge anyone dealing with foreclosure, or the
      possibility of same to read this material very closely
      and learn how defend against any lender.

      And don't forget about first things first!

      Cheers!

      mn

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs