Justice decide use of drug dogs permitted

  • The Handyman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2007
      I was once a victim of eviction and 10 deputies and a drug dog were used,
      without probable cause, to search my home before placing the contents at the
      road. I knew this was illegal because it was an civil eviction but since I
      am a high profile litigant they wanted to find anything they could. The dog
      searched the entire house and kept barking at the used sofa that I bought for
      $100 from a young fellow. I assume the sofa had some weed smell and I
      thought the police had deliberately planted something in the sofa. This led
      me to try and find when is it allowable to use a drug dog and I found the
      below article. Some may be interested.

      Shortcut to: http://findarticles
      com/p/articles/mi_qa4440/is_200501/ai_n16063610

      sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail
      security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

       Robert Kaltenbach
      Constitutional and Monetary Consultant
      1334 Division Road
      Arnaudville, LA 70512