RE: [tips_and_tricks] Wins against IRS & Calif. Franchise Tax Board

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2007
      legalbear7 wrote:

      > As a result of this revelation, I told him the story about my retired
      > buddy Ken. Ken and I didn't know each other until he found my webpage
      > and called me up all skeptical

      Can one be partially skeptical? Or is that like partially pregnant?

      > Lee, mentioned above, and I went through a similar discussion. As we
      > talked about the Calif. Franchise Tax Board's proposed levy on his
      > wife's pay, he kept saying things like, "They never listen to
      > anybody.", "They do not care about the law.", and "Nobody wins with
      > them."

      A big mistake is thinking of any giant organization as "them". The only
      thing "they" have in common is paycheck anticipation. "They" cannot
      "listen". No entity has ears. What they have are human members who may
      or may not be conscious. And any who speak for any entity need bona
      fide paperwork showing their authorizations. But many people don't stop
      to think that their real adversary is a fiction of law. They think it's
      a monster out to get them, personally. Sure damages can be done by it,
      but to imbue it with more than human abilities is a mistake that reduces
      one's will to fight. Instead of a monster, or "them", imagine single
      paycheck anticipators who do not want to lose this job who are working
      in an environment where they are all competing with each other for
      ass-kissing points from their higher supervisor. There is little real
      coordination or real thought put into much of what they actually "do".

      > This last one applies in a circuitous way; that being that before you
      > can decree a thing you must see it in your mind. Once you have decreed
      > a thing the way to accomplish the decree that you have made becomes
      > clear.

      This is another fact that needs its own text file in the file section.
      So many people think that winning is a result of mechanical action: you
      do this or that; you get this or that result. They think that a plan or
      defendant's interpretation of law "works". Then they wonder why it
      "worked" for another but not for them. I don't know anything that
      "works" if the brain above the mouth doesn't already see and understand
      its own position and can articulate it.

      > So, to see with your eyes closed is sort of like seeing the wind. It
      > is to say and think things about the IRS and Franchise Tax Board like,
      > "They never listen to anybody.", "They do not care about the law.",
      > and "Nobody wins with them." You do not know definitively and
      > absolutely that these things are true.

      There are so many lies a majority believe because it takes less effort
      to go with the flow (The Lemming Principle).

      > It all
      > starts with the affirmative answer to the question, can we see
      > ourselves winning? Now that I have re-read what I have written above,
      > I have made this conclusion; there is no point in even starting a
      > fight or dispute of any kind with the IRS or Franchise Tax Board until
      > you can see yourself winning. The short route to seeing yourself
      > winning is to speak Jahuwah's Word out loud.

      I agree. Think of all those antagonists as devils! If you really
      cannot see yourself winning, but want to be cannon fodder on the front
      lines anyway, just to slow them down like Chinese coming at Americans in
      Korea in 1950, you have my appreciation as well, because if everyone
      just asked for a court date for every case, with no strategy for winning
      (with an outcome less drastic than suicide bombing), the system would
      collapse tomorrow. There's a long way between asking for a court
      hearing and conducting a suicide bombing in the way of personal costs.
      Some are desperate enough to resort to suicide (like the victims of US
      foreign policy) but are Americans ready to ask for court dates? I don't
      know. Maybe the Ron Paul revolution will succeed.