Attorney Questionnaire?

  • racerx390
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2007

      Hi,

      I am looking for a questionnaire that one would use to ensure that
      yourprospective attorney is impartial, and effective to "re"-present me to the
      court. By sending the attorneys this questionnaire its virtually 98% proof

      positive that NONE of them will want to represent me allowing me more

      time to continue my case. During which time i'll submit more evidence

      into the file on which the judge has to ultimately rule in my favor
      or set himself up for the fall.

      Initially I requested and got an extension of time due to my right
      to effective, impartial assistance of counsel of choice and I cited

      Argersinger vs. Hamlin (1972). I further explained to the judge

      that it was my right as an "Alabama National" and not a benefit that I was
      seeking as a "citizen" as I waive all benefits from the State.

      SO PLEASE SOMEONE SEND ME AN ATTORNEY QUESTIONNAIRE!!!!!

      I was so kindly informed by our forum leader bear that I needed to state whether

      or not I can pay for help/advise At the moment I am not in the position to so

      any assistance will truly be greatly appreciated.