NewsWithViews article: "Totalitarianism In America" by Stephen Baskerville 12-18-07

  • Virgil Cooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2007

      Here is a link to an article by Stephen Baskerville posted 12-18-07 on NewsWithViews and archived there.

      Go to: www.newswithviews.com/Baskerville/stephen10.htm

      Article title: “Totalitarianism In America”.  It deals with the “divorce industry” and the “marriage contract” and

      the evil empire that has developed under our very noses in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

      I personally have firsthand experience with this totalitarian world.  My wife of 26 years filed for divorce in March 1987.

      The divorce was “final” in January 1988.  She was awarded our $350,000 home in Scottsdale and “care, custody, and

      control” of our four minor children.  Our older three children had left home and were married.  I was “awarded” child support

      payments of $1,000 per month.  That amount now has grown to a current balance of $301,000 thanks to the application of

      interest and penalties.  The Arizona Supreme Court keeps annual statewide statistics on the “family courts” in Arizona.  All

      marriage licenses issued statewide are instantly posted on the Arizona Supreme Court’s Web site by the clerks of the various

      counties.  For the past ten years the divorce cases filed by women has ranged between 90 and 93 percent.  Men filing for divorce

      is consistently less than ten percent.  Stephen Baskerville hasn’t mentioned the two legal doctrines that developed during the 1930s:

      parens patria and in loco parentis.  That’s how the state governments took over control of the marriages and children.  My battle with

      an arrogant state agency (actually a contractual appendage of Social Security) the Arizona Department of Economic Security, Division

      of Child Support Enforcement operates as a conduit for federal funds.  The national child support registry is operated by the federal

      government.  The national domestic relations abuse registry also is a database maintained by the federal government.  Stephen

      Baskerville explains in poignant terms how justice and Due Process are not to be found in “Family Courts.”  I personally can attest

      to the truth of that.  “Deadbeat Dads” are treated as enemies of the state.  In the world of state court ordered child support payments,

      imprisonment for debt is alive and well.  And nobody seems able to stop the wholesale abuses and “debt prisons” and unilateral

      confiscation of property and children by the state “family courts.”  Read this and weep for the “destroying angels” we have allowed

      these “family courts” to become and at the same time allowed their processes to be legitimized with all of the trappings of “legality.”

      Best regards from Virgil