Re: [!! SPAM] [tips_and_tricks] Re: 7581. Applicability of revenue laws

  • Frank Mumma
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2007
      The Handyman wrote:
           Such may be true but it has always been my belief that the activity that is taxable is use of unbacked Federal Reserve Notes.  That is the taxable privilege!

      I however, must respectfully disagree. It may be "presumed and/or conceived", that mere use of Federal Reserve Notes are/is the real "privilege" that gives rise to the so-called "liability" of the "income tax". However, it would be extremely counter productive for the IRS and/or DOJ to prosecute someone for the alleged failure to pay "their fair share" (and argue that the reason), "they should be found guilty" being due to the fact of some "implied acceptance" and/or use of Federal Reserve Notes. Because, this would open the "proverbial door", to challenge the true charactor and nature of the debt based Federal Reserve Notes, because one could positively argue that "use" of Federal Reserve Notes (are for the most part in our society) a "compelled" contractual arrangement. Can you see a law hardend patriot, who knows proper courtroom procedure and tactics, being given the opportunity to cross-examine evidence and witnesses, (who) would be so bold as to "let the cat out of the bag" that we have no lawful money, and we are now "forced" to accept and use a fiat paper currancy, as a result of collution, extortion, bribery and treason by and between our beloved Congress and International brotherhood of thieves and snakes (bankers)?? I personally don't believe the "mind manipulators" are ready for that, at least not until (we) are completely disarmed!