Re: 40.00 ILLEGAL TAX PROTESTERS

  • rebel382003
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2007
      "kasgs300" <kasgs300@...> has informed us of the link to the
      government's website of courtroom protests to the income tax.

      The sheer length of the list of tax resisters and the multitude of
      claims is amazing. And I am sure the number of cases identified is
      but a small fraction of the actual cases taken to court.

      Note also that [40.03[8] Attorney Sanctions] gives evidence that
      various presentations of claims challenging the existence of
      liability, and unacceptable trial dramatics, has resulted in
      sanctions. Becraft paid $2500 and may well be intimidated about
      having his license suspended for any further filing. It is
      submitted the legal analysis made by lawyers in prior cases has not
      been as documented as in the MOTION TO SET ASIDE VERDICT posted as
      #15631 on this board December 5.

      Reb
      ******************************

      > http://cybersafe.gov/tax/readingroom/2001ctm/40ctax.htm
      >
      > Any in put on this manual, not sure if I could post the link but
      > thought it would be easy than a long paste.
      >

      > Updated October 2001
      > 40.01 GENERALLY
      >
      > 40.02 SCHEMES

      > ****SNIPPED******
    • BOB GREGORY

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2007
          Re: Right to due process memory refresher, with valuable legal a material
          for free.

          Good comments. It is worth reading this on the right to due process etc.:

          http://www.houstonlawreview.org/archive/downloads/41-4_pdf/book.pdf

          There must be, nevertheless, a similar source with legal tax protesters tax
          manual.

          Does anyone have any such information to contribute to the rest of us legal
          tax objectors?

          Yannis

          The sheer length of the list of tax resisters and the multitude of
          claims is amazing. And I am sure the number of cases identified is
          but a small fraction of the actual cases taken to court.
        • vivus_spartacus
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2007
            "BOB GREGORY" <rhgusn@> wrote:

            "Some people strongly criticize Becraft, but they need to realize
            that if a person is not making mistakes and losing occasionally, he
            is probably playing it very safe or not willing to deal with the
            serious challenges."

            HMMM, So if the USDC Lacks ANY Grant of "Criminal" Jurisdiction /
            Authority to even Hear such Matters, it shouldn't bother Clients
            since what they "Don't Know Can't Hurt Them"???

            Or when their Attorney Fails so miserably in the Jury Selection
            Process that the moment same were seated, the U.S. Attorneys
            realized they had a Slam Dunk and therefore were able to
            successfully put forth a Massively Abbreviated Case against Sherry
            Jackson, the client should chalk it up to the Attorney wanting
            a "serious challenge" or not wanting to "play it safe"???

            When it comes to Attorneys (Officers/Friends of the Court) it is
            best to remember: "If you want something Done Right..."

            "Wisdom is the principal thing; Therefore get wisdom. And in all
            your getting, Get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

            "vivus spartacus"
            All Rights Reserved (In the 9th Amendment)