Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: (Wisdom) on foreclosure fight

  • Michael Noonan
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2007
      --- vivus_spartacus <vivus_spartacus@...> wrote:

      > "The banks well try and say you signed a mortgage
      > agreement and
      > enter a copy of that agreement. The judge well then
      > ask you if you
      > signed that agreement or ask is that your
      > signature?"
      >

      > Therefore the Correct Reply should be as:
      >

      > 'I have No information, or knowledge sufficient to
      > form a belief as
      > to the Authenticity of the signature presented by
      > opposing party
      > which is alleging same to be mine.'

      I am not dogging you here, v_s, but by requiring the
      lender to produce the original note from the outset,
      as I noted in another post to this theme, eliminates
      putting oneself into that position.

      I prefer to always make the lender sweat what is
      impossible for it to do.

      Cheers!

      mn

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • vivus_spartacus
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2007
        O.K. Since I was responding to the faulty scenario created /provided
        by "Madison Smith",

        perhaps you would like to explain:

        Exactly which part of the Demurrer Process/Timing do you not
        understand?

        The Demurrer is filed in Response to the Original Complaint.

        The subsequent Discovery Process and Pre-Trial Motions Calender,

        whereby the Motion To Dismiss For Lack of Evidence is heard,
        does not require one to State in Open Court, the erroneous reply
        which "Madison Smith" presented as proper.

        Wisdom is the principal thing; Therefore get wisdom. And in all your
        getting, Get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

        Extra Cheers!

        "vivus spartacus"
        All Rights Reserved (In the 9th Amendment)

        --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Michael Noonan