Sum Certain

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      I must apologize, upon further research the UCC 3 has been revised and the Sum Certain requirement disallowing "variable interest rate" has been removed. It appears the banksters knew something was coming.

      J. P. Morgan

      Capital must protect itself in every way... Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When through a process of law the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law applied by the central power of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principle men now engaged in forming an imperialism of capitalism to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd.

      John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

      623-206-4339
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service location
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
      Phoenix, Arizona republic cf 85050 cf
      I am not an attorney and do not give legal advice, all information is for education purposes only. Read Luke 23:2.