Title 15 affidavit

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2007
      Here is an improved version of my latest affidavit. Pres. Reagan said "you must state your legal status", it is possible he was telling us something important. I have added that and a lot more.

      Verified Declaration in the Nature of an Affidavit Presented by me, Your Name Here, a human being, natural person and not any type of legal fiction, one of We the People under Original Common Law Jurisdiction and protected by the Arizona and united States of America Constitutions1.

      Republic and one by the                     )

      several united States                           )   ss.                                              AFFIDAVIT

      Arizona                                                  )                                                              by

      in America                                             )                                          VERIFIED DECLARATION

      For: Whom it may concern: In the Matter for Your Name Here, including, without limitations, any and all derivations and variations in the spelling thereof;

      I hereby invoke all of the protection guaranteed me under Title 15 U.S.C., the Arizona Constitution and the Constitution for these united States and disavow any and all presumptions of and/or contractual ties to Title 26;

      I PROMISE TO PAY THE UNITED STATES TREAURY, for Account # 123456789, UPON PROOF OF CLAIM OF VERIFIED ASSESMENT;

      I, Your Name Here, agree to pay the UNITED STATES TREASURY the agreed upon sum upon proof of claim that I owe said amount;

      Proof of claim must include, without limitations:

      1) The complete INDIVIDUAL MASTER FILE that THE INTERNAL REVENUE

           and/or THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE maintains on me, with no pages

           removed and with no deletions and/or blackouts;

      2) The 23C signed under penalty of perjury by the actual natural person using their real

           name that is making the claim I owe said amount and all mentioned documents;

      3)  None of my rights protected under Title 15 have been violated or will be violated by

           THE INTERNAL REVENUE and/or THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE;

      4)  Evidence that Title 26 applies to me;

      5)  Evidence THE INTERNAL REVENUE and/or THE INTERNAL REVENUE

           SERVICE are in complete compliance with Title 15 in forcing me to pay said amount;

      6)  A complete verified assessment of the actual debt in accordance with all State and

           Federal laws, including without limitations, Title 15, The United States Constitution,

           and the Arizona Constitution;

      7)  A comprehensive and accurate explanation of the type of monetary instrument that

           must be used to pay said debt signed under penalty of perjury by the actual natural

           person using their real name attesting to the fact that the type of monetary instrument

           they are requiring I pay with is legally allowable and demandable under all

           appropriate laws governing such payments;

                                                 STATEMENT OF FACTS:

      These statements do not constitute invocation of Title 26 in this Matter and/or create a contractual agreement with any entity and is done vi et armis and in fear of my life from a possible terrorist organization acting under color of law as a government entity;

       1) I, Your Name Here, believe that I am one of the human beings listed in Clayton Act

           section 17 and that my labor is not a commodity nor is it an article in commerce,

           absent any evidence contravening such belief supplied to me preceding any debt

           collection THE INTERNAL REVENUE and/or THE INTERNAL REVENUE

           SERVICE are legally acknowledging that no such evidence exist and therefore stand

           in agreement with my belief;

           See: Clayton Act, 15 U.S.C. § 17 “The labor of a human being is not a commodity

           or article of commerce”;

      2) I, Your Name Here, believe that I am not one of the people listed in Title 26 section

          6331 (a), absent any evidence contravening such belief supplied to me preceding any

          debt collection THE INTERNAL REVENUE and/or THE INTERNAL REVENUE

          SERVICE are legally acknowledging that no such evidence exist and therefore stand in

          agreement with my belief;

         See: TITLE 26 Subtitle F  CHAPTER 64  Subchapter D PART II § 6331(a)

         Authority of Secretary: Levy may be made upon the accrued salary or wages of

          any officer, employee, or elected official, of the United States , the District of

          Columbia , or any agency or instrumentality of the United States or the District of

          Columbia*, by serving a notice of levy on the employer (as defined in section

          3401(d)) of such officer, employee, or elected official;

      3) I, Your Name Here, believe that I am one of the people defined by the legal

          definition natural person and thusly I am to be protected by the government against

          agency abuses under Title 15, absent any evidence contravening such belief supplied to

          me preceding any debt collection THE INTERNAL REVENUE and/or THE

          INTERNAL REVENUE  SERVICE are legally acknowledging that no such

          evidence exist and therefore stand in agreement with my belief;

          See: TITLE 15 CHAPTER 41 SUBCHAPTER V § 1692a. (3) The term “consumer”

          means  any natural person obligated or allegedly obligated to pay any debt.

          See: TITLE 15 CHAPTER 21 § 1021. (e) The Congress further declares

          that, no provisions of such Act or this chapter shall be used, with respect to any

          portion of the private sector of the economy, to provide for Federal Government

          control of production, employment, allocation of resources, or wages and prices,

          except to the extent authorized under other Federal laws;

      4) I, Your Name Here, am acting propria persona in all my affairs and would only hire

          an attorney as co-counsel, vi et armis, for protection against physical violence

          against my body with the knowledge of several instances where THE INTERNAL

          REVENUE and/or THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE has violated several laws

          and human rights in their endeavors to harass innocent people for profit, absent any

          evidence contravening such belief supplied to me preceding any debt collection THE

          INTERNAL REVENUE and/or THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE are legally

          acknowledging that no such evidence exist and therefore stand in agreement with my

          belief;

      5) I, Your Name Here, believe that there is no law requiring private sector workers to

          pay a portion of their wages, which are nothing more than an even trade, without

          profit, for remuneration in some form of tradable commodity, to any government

          agency or contractor, absent any evidence contravening such belief supplied to me

          preceding any debt collection THE INTERNAL REVENUE and/or THE INTERNAL

          REVENUE SERVICE are legally acknowledging that no such evidence exist and

          therefore stand in agreement with my belief;

      6) I, Your Name Here, believe that I have never knowingly signed any contract that

          allows any government agency or contractor to waive or violate any of my

          Constitutional rights and thusly believe no such contract exist, absent any evidence

          contravening such belief supplied to me preceding any debt collection THE

          INTERNAL REVENUE and/or THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE are legally

          acknowledging that no such evidence exist and therefore stand in agreement with my

          belief;

      7) I, Your Name Here, believe that there is no judgment, including without limitations

          any possible nihil dicit judgement done ex-parte that validates any claimed debt owed

          by me to THE INTERNAL REVENUE and/or THE INTERNAL REVENUE

          SERVICE and believe that none exist, absent any evidence contravening such belief

          supplied to me preceding any debt collection THE INTERNAL REVENUE and/or

          THE INTERNAL REVENUE  SERVICE are legally acknowledging that no such

          evidence exist and therefore stand in agreement with my belief;

      8) I, Your Name Here, have not seen or been presented with any admissible evidence

          which demonstrates that, primarily, the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE is

          something other than a collection agency, and believe that none exists, absent any

          evidence contravening such belief supplied to me preceding any debt collection THE

          INTERNAL REVENUE and/or THE INTERNAL REVENUE  SERVICE are

          legally acknowledging that no such evidence exist and therefore stand in agreement

          with my belief;

      9) I, Your Name Here, have not seen or been presented with any admissible evidence

          which demonstrates that, primarily, the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE is

          something other than a corporation incorporated in the State of Delaware in 1933,

          and believe that none exists, absent any evidence contravening such belief supplied to

          me preceding any debt collection THE INTERNAL REVENUE and/or THE

          INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE are legally acknowledging that no such evidence

          exist and therefore stand in agreement with my belief;

          See: THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE is incorporated in Delaware as a

          collection agency; INTERNAL REVENUE TAX AND AUDIT SERVICE (IRS) ///

          For Profit General Delaware Corporation /// Incorporation Date 7/12/33 /// File

          No.0325720;

      10) I, Your Name Here, have not seen or been presented with any admissible

          evidence which demonstrates that, primarily, the INTERNAL REVENUE

          SERVICE is something other than a corporation unlawfully acting under color of

          law as a government agency, and believe that none exist, absent any evidence

          contravening such belief supplied to me preceding any debt collection THE

          INTERNAL REVENUE and/or THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE are

          legally acknowledging that no such evidence exist and therefore stand in agreement

          with my beliefs;

          See: THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE is not part of the United States

          government, see: Diversified Metal Products v. T-Bow Co. Trust / IRS 93-405-E-EJL;

       11) I, Your Name Here, have not seen or been presented with any admissible

           evidence which demonstrates that, primarily, that the INTERNAL REVENUE

           SERVICE is not required to adhere to Title 15 chapter 41 subchapter V § 1962, and

           believe that none exists, absent any evidence contravening such belief supplied to me

           preceding any debt collection THE INTERNAL REVENUE and/or THE INTERNAL

           REVENUE  SERVICE are legally acknowledging that no such evidence exist and

           therefore stand in agreement with my belief;

      12) I, Your Name Here, believe that I am not any of the following as defined by

           legal definitions: a fiction, a person, an individual, a corporation, a FEDERAL

           EMPLOYEE, A UNITED STATES CITIZEN, and have not seen or been presented

           with any admissible evidence contravening such belief, absent any evidence

           contravening such belief supplied to me preceding any debt collection THE

           INTERNAL REVENUE and/or THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE are legally

           acknowledging that no such evidence exist and therefore stand in agreement with my

           belief;

      13) I, Your Name Here, believe that there is a difference between THE INTERNAL

            REVENUE and THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE and the aforementioned

            entities have purposely kept the difference secret in an effort to defraud natural

            persons, absent any evidence contravening such belief supplied to me preceding any

            debt collection THE INTERNAL REVENUE and/or THE INTERNAL REVENUE

            SERVICE are legally acknowledging that no such evidence exist and therefore stand

            in agreement with my belief;

            See: TITLE 31 SUBTITLE II CHAPTER 13 SUBCHAPTER II § 1321Trust funds

           (a) The following are classified as trust funds:  (2) Philippine special fund (internal

           revenue).  (62) Puerto Rico special fund (Internal Revenue);

      14) I, Your Name Here, believe that I am currently in a judicial district in Arizona

            and have not seen or been presented with any admissible evidence contravening

            such belief, absent any evidence contravening such belief supplied to me preceding

            any debt collection THE INTERNAL REVENUE and/or THE INTERNAL

            REVENUE SERVICE are legally acknowledging that no such evidence exist and

            therefore stand in agreement with my belief;

            See: TITLE 26  Subtitle F CHAPTER 79 § 7701 Definitions

               (39) Persons residing outside United States

               If any citizen or resident of the United States does not reside in (and is not found in)

               any United States judicial district, such citizen or resident shall be treated as

               residing in the District of Columbia for purposes of any provision of this title

               relating to— (A) jurisdiction of courts, or (B) enforcement of summons.

               See: TITLE 15
      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)