Title 15

  • geraldmc4
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 14, 2007
      Funny what you can dig up

      READ (a) and THEN READ (d)(e) WHAT ARE THINKING ABOUT THIS

      CHAPTER 21—NATIONAL POLICY ON EMPLOYMENT AND PRODUCTIVITY
      TITLE 15 > CHAPTER 21 > § 1021
      § 1021. Congressional declarations

      (a) Generally
      The Congress declares that it is the continuing policy and
      responsibility of the Federal Government to use all practicable
      means, consistent with its needs and obligations and other essential
      national policies, and with the assistance and cooperation of both
      small and larger businesses, agriculture, labor, and State and local
      governments, to coordinate and utilize all its plans, functions, and
      resources for the purpose of creating and maintaining, in a manner
      calculated to foster and promote free competitive enterprise and the
      general welfare, conditions which promote useful employment
      opportunities, including self-employment, for those able, willing,
      and seeking to work, and promote full employment and production,
      increased real income, balanced growth, a balanced Federal budget,
      adequate productivity growth, proper attention to national
      priorities, achievement of an improved trade balance through
      increased exports and improvement in the international
      competitiveness of agriculture, business, and industry, and
      reasonable price stability as provided in section 1022b (b) of this
      title.

      (b) Full opportunities for employment
      The Congress further declares and establishes as a national goal the
      fulfillment of the right to full opportunities for useful paid
      employment at fair rates of compensation of all individuals able,
      willing, and seeking to work.
      (c) Inflation
      The Congress further declares that inflation is a major national
      problem requiring improved government policies relating to food,
      energy, improved and coordinated fiscal and monetary management, the
      reform of outmoded rules and regulations of the Federal Government,
      the correction of structural defects in the economy that prevent or
      seriously impede competition in private markets, and other measures
      to reduce the rate of inflation.

      (d) Coordination of Federal policies and programs
      The Congress further declares that it is the purpose of the Full
      Employment and Balanced Growth Act of 1978 [15 U.S.C. 3101 et seq.]
      to improve the coordination and integration of the policies and
      programs of the Federal Government toward achievement of the
      objectives of such Act through better management, increased
      efficiency, and attention to long-range as well as short-range
      problems and to balancing the Federal budget.

      (e) Federal controls
      The Congress further declares that, although it is the purpose under
      the Full Employment and Balanced Growth Act of 1978 [15 U.S.C. 3101
      et seq.] to seek diligently and to encourage the voluntary
      cooperation of the private sector in helping to achieve the
      objectives of such Act, no provisions of such Act or this chapter
      shall be used, with respect to any portion of the private sector of
      the economy, to provide for Federal Government control of
      production, employment, allocation of resources, or wages and
      prices, except to the extent authorized under other Federal laws.

      (f) Expansion of private employment
      The Congress further declares that it is the purpose of the Full
      Employment and Balanced Growth Act of 1978 [15 U.S.C. 3101 et seq.]
      to maximize and place primary emphasis upon the expansion of private
      employment, and all programs and policies under such Act shall be in
      accord with such purpose. Toward this end, the effort to expand jobs
      to the full employment level shall be in this order of priority to
      the extent consistent with balanced growth—
      (1) expansion of conventional private jobs through improved use of
      general economic and structural policies, including measures to
      encourage private sector investment and capital formation;
      (2) expansion of private employment through Federal assistance in
      connection with the priority programs in such Act;
      (3) expansion of public employment other than through the provisions
      of section 206 of such Act [15 U.S.C. 3116]; and
      (4) when recommended by the President under section 206 of such Act
      [15 U.S.C. 3116] and subject to the limitations in such section, the
      creation of employment through the methods set forth in such
      section.

      (g) Trade deficits
      The Congress further declares that trade deficits are a major
      national problem requiring a strong national export policy including
      improved Government policies relating to the promotion,
      facilitation, and financing of commercial and agricultural exports,
      Government policies designed to reduce foreign barriers to exports
      through international negotiation and agreement, Federal support for
      research, development, and diffusion of new technologies to promote
      innovation in agriculture, business, and industry, the elimination
      or modification of Government rules or regulations that burden or
      disadvantage exports and the national and international
      competitiveness of agriculture, business, and industry, the
      reexamination of antitrust laws and policies when necessary to
      enable agriculture, business, and industry to meet foreign
      competition in the United States and abroad, and the achievement of
      a free and fair international trading system and a sound and stable
      international monetary order.

      (h) Balanced Federal budget
      The Congress further declares that it is the purpose of the Full
      Employment and Balanced Growth Act of 1978 [15 U.S.C. 3101 et seq.]
      to achieve a balanced Federal budget consistent with the achievement
      of the medium-term goals specified in section 1022a of this title.

      (i) Investment needs of private enterprise
      The Congress further declares that it is the continuing policy and
      responsibility of the Federal Government, in cooperation with State
      and local governments, to use all practical means consistent with
      other essential considerations of national policy to provide
      sufficient incentives to assure meeting the investment needs of
      private enterprise, including the needs of small and medium sized
      businesses, in order to increase the production of goods, the
      provision of services, employment, the opportunity for profit, the
      payment of taxes, and to reduce and control inflation. To the extent
      it is reasonably possible to do so, private enterprise investments
      in depressed urban and rural areas should be promoted to reduce the
      high levels of unemployment that exist there.

      (j) Reliance on private sector
      The Congress further declares that it is the purpose of the Full
      Employment and Balanced Growth Act of 1978 [15 U.S.C. 3101 et seq.]
      to rely principally on the private sector for expansion of economic
      activity and creation of new jobs for a growing labor force. Toward
      this end, it is the purpose of this chapter to encourage the
      adoption of fiscal policies that would establish the share of the
      gross national product accounted for by Federal outlays at the
      lowest level consistent with national needs and priorities.
    • mobinem@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 14, 2007
        So you are saying that congress recognizes that there is such a thing as private sector employees and they are protected under Title 15, which may mean such people have nothing to do with Title 26.
        Such an opinion could make one believe that Title 26 is only concerned with US Citizens, Federal Employees and elected officials as stated in 6331.

        ( 6331-.. “Levy may be made upon the accrued salary or wages of any officer, employee, or elected official, of the United States, the District of Columbia, or any agency or instrumentality of the United States or the District of Columbia, by serving a notice of levy on the employer (as defined in section 3401(d)) of such officer, employee, or elected official...”);

        John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

        623-206-4339
        mobinem@...
        c/o postal service location
        21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
        Phoenix, Arizona republic cf 85050 cf

      • Don Schwarz
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 15, 2007

          Correct, just to whom does Title 26 or Title 15 apply.

          Without the full knowledge of the actual pleading
          from the court of record, we are left "peeking thru
          the keyhole".

          Unless the courtroom proceedings are broadcast
          over the Internet etc., everyone can see the actual trial,
          or you can buy the transcript, we are just kept
          ignorant by our public servants.

          At 06:34 PM 11/14/07 -0500, you wrote:
          So you are saying that congress recognizes that there is such a thing as private sector employees and they are protected under Title 15, which may mean such people have nothing to do with Title 26.
          Such an opinion could make one believe that Title 26 is only concerned with US Citizens, Federal Employees and elected officials as stated in 6331.

          ( 6331-.. “Levy may be made upon the accrued salary or wages of any officer, employee, or elected official, of the United States, the District of Columbia, or any agency or instrumentality of the United States or the District of Columbia, by serving a notice of levy on the employer (as defined in section 3401(d)) of such officer, employee, or elected official...”);

          John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects
          2b773d.jpg

          623-206-4339
          mobinem@...
          c/o postal service location
          21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
          Phoenix, Arizona republic cf 85050 cf

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        • rebel382003
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 16, 2007
            It appears Don Schwarz <vigilespaladin@...> has asked:

            > just to whom does Title 26 or Title 15 apply. (?)

            Addressing Title 26 only, the courts have declared only taxpayers
            are concerned with that Title. Taxpayer is defined at 26 USC 7701
            (a)(14)as "any person SUBJECT to any internal revenue tax."

            A subject is a subordinate position. This concurs with adjudication
            that taxation is a matter of sovereignty, and that over which a
            government is not sovereign is not a suitable basis for taxation.
            To be subject to an internal revenue tax, the individual must
            therefore be subordinate to government.

            The courts have further declared that if the power to tax exists, it
            is not a matter of concern to the courts if the tax destroys the
            object being taxed.

            It follows that if an individual can properly be the subject of an
            income tax, the government can legally confiscate 100% of the
            subject's earnings. [This appears to be the object of government.]
            The situation would clearly be one of slavery.

            If the income tax can properly be levied upon the citizenry, the tax
            has perverted a government where LIBERTY supposedly preserved and
            adjudicated for 200 years to include the RIGHT to pursue a
            livelihood secured within a REPUBLIC of sovereign citizens, has been
            replaced with a totalitarian regime where the government can
            confiscate the earnings of the people.

            The tax has completely reversed the role of the citizen and
            government.

            Reb
          • Michael Noonan
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 17, 2007
              --- rebel382003 <liberty@...> wrote:

              > just to whom does Title 26 or Title 15 apply. (?)
              >

              > Addressing Title 26 only, the courts have declared
              > only taxpayers
              > are concerned with that Title. Taxpayer is defined
              > at 26 USC 7701
              > (a)(14)as "any person SUBJECT to any internal
              > revenue tax."

              Don't stop, and assume, there. WHO is subject to any
              internal revenue tax? The code says, a taxpayer. It
              always references a "taxpayer," and lets anyone who
              cares to assume he/she is the taxpayer identified.

              If one starts from the premise, "I am not a taxpayer
              until the IRS can prove it," then not a single
              sentence, paragraph, comma or period of Title 26
              apples.

              Keep the burden of proof where it belongs and avoid
              the smoke and mirror writings of the code. It is
              purposefully well designed to deceive.

              "Who" is a taxpayer is never defined other than one
              who is "subject to," or one who has "gross income.."

              Who is "subject to?" A taxpayer.

              Who has "gross income?" A taxpayer.

              The loop is firmly in place and sucks in a lot of
              "volunteers."

              I am not a taxpayer, according to what is contained in
              the code, and the IRS has never proved otherwise.

              Cheers!

              mn

              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
            • mobinem@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 17, 2007
                Mostly true and correct, with a caveat:

                      See: TITLE 26  Subtitle F CHAPTER 79 § 7701 Definitions

                         (39) Persons residing outside United States

                         If any citizen or resident of the United States does not reside in (and is not found in)

                         any United States judicial district, such citizen or resident shall be treated as

                         residing in the District of Columbia for purposes of any provision of this title

                         relating to—

                             (A) jurisdiction of courts, or

                             (B) enforcement of summons.

                If you do not inform them that you live in a judicable district they will make the presumption, and the court will agree to said presumption under nihil dicit, which is exactly what they do to convert an illegal tax to a legal debt.