new concept

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
      A new concept that might be worth studying:

      Following are 4 concepts that when studied together may be an important part of the puzzle that have been recently discovered.
      1) Nihil dicit judgement: This court order is actually higher than a default judgement and leaves no room for an appeal.
      2) There is no accusation in civil court, therefore the word charge is synonymous with the word bill in civil court.
      3) The IRS is a debt collection service.
      4) Debt collection is covered under Title 15 chapter 4 sub-chapter V section 1692, not Title 26.

       Combining all of these facts into one concept creates a heretofore unused defense that appears to be valid.
      When the IRS charges someone with willful failure to file under civil law they are really billing the victim. The victim then tries to fight using the Constitution and/or Title 26 without ever really requesting a verified assessment of the debt under Title 15,which gives the IRS the ability to be granted a nihil dicit judgement against the victim in UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT, making the bill lawful. Once the bill is deemed lawful the IRS gets to claim the victim is fraudulently refusing to pay a legal debt and therefore converts the refusal to pay into some kind of criminal act.
        In reality, since the IRS is nothing more than a debt collection service the victim can demand the IRS to verify the assessment, which the IIRS can't, and if the IRS could, the victim can make the IRS take the action to the jurisdictional district the alleged debtor is in.
      These are all recent discoveries and have been used minimally, yet separately. I am attempting to combine all 4 into one complete concept in a way the average man can use as a defense against the terrorist.

      Any constructive assistance is appreciated.

      John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

      623-206-4339
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service location
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
      Phoenix, Arizona republic cf 85050 cf

    • Michael Noonan
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2007
        --- mobinem@... wrote:

        > When the IRS charges someone with willful failure to
        > file under civil law

        Bear in mind that when the IRS charges someone with
        willful failure to file, the charge is bogus because
        the willful failure is a penalty clause, and a
        'charge' cannot eminate from a penalty clause.

        It goes without saying, most do not know this and
        never contest it. Unchallenged, the courts will allow
        it.

        Good info.

        Cheers!

        mn

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • mobinem@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2007
          In a message dated 11/10/2007 9:08:56 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, mn_chicago@... writes:
          Bear in mind that when the IRS charges someone with
          willful failure to file, the charge is bogus because
          the willful failure is a penalty clause, and a
          'charge' cannot eminate from a penalty clause.
          there is no accusation in civil law, charge in civil law means bill. That is the trick.
          when you are charged with you are actually billed for , they want you to think you are being accused so you fight wrong.

          John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

          623-206-4339
          mobinem@...
          c/o postal service location
          21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
          Phoenix, Arizona republic cf 85050 cf

        • rebel382003
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 11, 2007
            mobinem@... has written:

            > > When the IRS charges someone with willful failure to
            > > file under civil law

            The concept is inane. A criminal charge is a non sequitur with
            civil law.

            Michael Noonan has written:

            > Bear in mind that when the IRS charges someone with
            > willful failure to file, the charge is bogus because
            > the willful failure is a penalty clause, and a
            > 'charge' cannot eminate from a penalty clause.
            > It goes without saying, most do not know this and
            > never contest it. Unchallenged, the courts will allow
            > it.

            Well said. The supreme court declared Chapter 75, Part I (26 USC
            7201 through 7217) can be applied to ALL taxes collected by the
            IRS. Sansone v United States, 380 US 343, 348 and relied upon the
            Congressional Record. If they can be applied to ALL taxes, they
            therefore cannot identify the required known legal duty that must be
            averred for an indictment to be valid.

            Reb