Scary Judiciary...

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_zena_d___071025_scary_federal_judici.htm

      Moderator/Bear: Copy and paste this link into your browser or it most likely will not work. DO NO write to the group to tell anyone...even me...that this link does not work. You might write this emails author off group if you feel you must. If the link does not work, simply run a Google search using the information you have to locate the page. Thanks.

      "Apparently the conference will never fathom a criminal violation of
      rights under color of law warranting impeachment. Of course the Breyer Report and U. S. Justice Department prosecution statistics combine to dubiously suggest that of late, judges are virtually incapable of such crimes."

      Again, why even permit them to act if their own required credentials are not in order? The evidence is now posted online to see, and it appears that infill-traitors are everywhere! Sherry Jackson was just convicted.
      I wonder if she took the time to try to disqualify (or, at least
      qualify) her own judges. When someone makes the decision to let an
      unqualified judge rule their tribunal, I think they send a certain
      message, that they are still slaves on the plantation. Look around the
      world today at all the people more free (not legislatively free -
      there's none of those...I mean PRACTICALLY FREE, ACTUALLY FREE) than the
      average American! Americans are so embarrassing...and now more people
      watched Dancing With The Stars than watched the World Series (misnamed,should have been "Universe Series").