phot radar

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2007
      Attached are the documents I have made for photo radar problems in Arizona.
      The first one should stop them from ever ticketing you.
      The second is incase they argue with the first.
      The third is in case you already have a ticket.
      Actual attorneys have checked them out and agree they should work. So far they have.

      John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

      623-206-4339
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service location
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472