real law

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2007
      This question pertains to the real law, not the man's law that we usually discuss.

      Has anyone noticed any correlation between pagan Schwarzenegger  signing of the most blasphemous political doctrine in history and the sudden catastrophes in California? I know the scriptures allude to certain events brought about by evil leadership, but I would like the actual verses more specific to this scenario.

      I already have the obvious ones, Sodom, Gomorra, the plagues. Something a little less known and more exact would be greatly appreciated. Or if you think I might have overlooked something about one of the obvious ones.

      My sincere condolences to those of you in California.

      John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

      623-206-4339
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service location
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472