Resident and Domicile

  • The Handyman
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 22, 2007
      I don't know if your group sees the difference, but Title 28 sec. 2072 (b)
      is for substantive rights, which are the same as natural rights of a man,
      and includes his labor or his earnings, while 3205 is about non-exempt
      disposable earnings, which would be earnings from, not the man, but other
      persons" such as corporations. A man can labor for his earnings, while a
      name or corporation cannot labor being as it is nominal. One has to stay
      out of the legal or colorable realm. That's the problem most people have,
      not knowing how to use context. That is why one that understands, can lien
      the attorney, as most of them understand and know how to use context to
      deceive others. I just spoke to this friend that is an attorney, and asked
      him if he understood context, and he said he didn't. He actually asked me
      to study together. The only way to interpret any statute, is by context.
      That is important, because otherwise, the statutes would violate the over
      breath doctrine of the constitution. The attorneys all know this. Only a
      man has constitutional rights, and that is why when the attorneys write the
      statutes, they have to watch not to destroy the special clause of the
      statute. They can destroy the general clause of the statute, as fraud is
      always couched in generalities.
      The Bar Buster

      Thank you Zetoolman for posting section 3104. I don't know why it didn't
      Come up in my previous search, my mistake somewhere I guess. However, it is
      Interesting to note that this section is for PRE judgment remidies. In
      Section 3205 (POST judgment remidies it states: