RE: [tips_and_tricks] Possible negative aspects regarding Kahre's victory over IRS

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2007
      Jerry Fleischner wrote:

      > Just as Kahre could make the government swallow its own ridiculous
      > contentions
      > about the difference between bullion and legal tender, Kahre might
      > need to
      > argue that his workers were indeed 'contractors' and not 'employees'.

      He DID make that statement. He should forget the concept of the workers
      being "his" (because "employee" is synonymous with "slave" for all
      practical purposes today) and let them have the same independence as
      Paladin of San Francisco had when traveling with his gun for hire.

      > The burden of proof here, that his workers were contractors, would
      > probably be Kahre's.

      In a perfect world, the "workers" would know it themselves and could
      articulate it, but the public education has most likely ruled out that
      probability.

      > In the event Kahre wound up on the short end of the controversy, that
      > his
      > workers were employees, he would then be subject to government hourly
      > minimum
      > wage laws, etc, and find himself liable for fines based now on his own
      > belief
      > regarding the equivalence of silver and paper dollars that, where the
      > minimum
      > wage is greater than one dollar, for example, a payment of one dollar
      > (silver
      > or paper) for one hour's work, would not meet that requirement.

      I don't think he thought that part of it out. It makes you wonder how
      someone could be so educated on monetary issues and an ignoramus when it
      comes to otherwise fitting into the fiat currency society. You have to
      be consistent.

      On way to work outside "the systems of fraud" would be for him to pay
      the workers in advance with his gold. Or, at least, he could wait until
      the end of each day of work was completed, which conforms to age-old
      scriptural common law principles. Then they would not create an
      interest-bearing or producing debt (subject to "overnight" regulations),
      thus keeping them outside the equity jurisdiction until they actually
      volunteer back into it. They would avoid being there automatically and
      would have to make it voluntary in another way if was going to happen.
      So few care what jurisdiction they are happening to operate in, in any
      one moment.

      I think that they would have been better off paying daily and using
      silver. I don't think the "workers" really agreed to receive whatever
      number of "dollars" they received per hour of work. They most likely
      fit the definition of "employees" when their work and working conditions
      were taken into account. I only know what I've read about this case and
      have no personal knowledge about it.

      Still the important thing to remember is a dollar is a measurement of
      silver with a legislated equivalent denominated in gold, capable of
      being lent and owed and thus converted to notations on paper. Debt
      instruments denominated in dollars owed are not and cannot BE the
      dollars themselves. If debt increases due to moral laxity or broad
      societal mental imbalances, the proliferation of debt can never cause
      the evidences of it (the papers) to BECOME that which is owed, the
      actual dollars of metal!! When the papers are shuffled around, debts
      are discharged in the equity jurisdiction. When the papers are returned
      to their creator in exchange for the metal money, the debt is cancelled
      (PAID at common law) and it no longer exists.

      Apparently there are very few people left alive who know this and for
      whom it is not as complicated as rocket science.