Illinois Orders of protection, parental rights and custody.

  • Don Schwarz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2007

      Here in Mass. all Motions submitted to a court
      by an attorney, is CERTIFIED.

      If the Motion is false, this is perjury on the attorney.

      This may be true in Illinois.

      Keep a "storybook" of all things regarding yours
      and hers actions.

      Please avail yourself of any local law library
      or at a college. You must be able to read and understand
      the technicalities or elements of the law.

      If her attorney certifies a lie in a Motion, same
      may be liable to perjury charges.

      She can't withhold your son to make you surrender
      your right to a criminal complaint.

      This is like cops saying they'll drop charges against
      you, if you'll drop charges against them.

      Happened to me.

      I didn't and they didn't.

      Normally, you can't use a workplace communication
      for personal business. She could lose her job.

      At 04:23 AM 10/6/07 -0500, you wrote:

      I am an Illinois resident, and all questions are meant to be taken in