PRA (paperwork reduction act)
- In light of the recent decision, USA v. Chisum , I have updated my Beard return accordingly. The new information is in blue.
VI This document is prepared in lieu of the IRS’s form 1040 which has been adjudicated as a bogus document.
This document is in keeping with the requirements under “Beard” and is therefore a lawful and acceptable “return.”
According to Beard:
1) Sufficient data to calculate tax liability; (“gross income” and deductions)
2) Purports to be a return;
3) Honest and reasonable attempt to satisfy the requirements of the tax law;
4) Executes under penalty of perjury.
USA v. Robert Lawrence 06-10019 (UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE CENTRAL DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS AT PEORIA, an Article IV court, not to be confused with the district court of the united States an Article III court) the IRS 1040 form is a “bogus” and possibly an illegal document and therefore I can not in good conscience use it.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,v.JIMMY C. CHISUM United States Court of Appeals Tenth Circuit September 25, 2007(D.C. No. CR-05-43-001-RAW) Case: 06-7082 Document: 010138646. Pages 11-12
C. The Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA)
The PRA, 44 U.S.C. §§ 3501-20, precludes the imposition of any penalty
against a person for “failing to comply with a collection of information” if either
(1) it “does not display a valid control number” or (2) the agency fails to alert the
person that he or she “is not required to respond to the collection of information
unless it displays a valid control number.” 44 U.S.C. § 3512(a). A § 3512(a)
defense may be raised at any time. See id. § 3512(b). Tax forms are covered by
the PRA. See Dole v. United Steelworkers of Am., 494 U.S. 26, 33 (1990).
Mr. Chisum contends that “[s]ince there was no proof that Form 1040 was a
lawful form under the [PRA], the trial court erred in failing to grant [his] request
[at the sentencing hearing] to dismiss the indictment.” Aplt. Br. at 29. But the
PRA protects a person only “for failing to file information. It does not protect
one who files information which is false.” Collins, 920 F.2d at 630 n.13 (internal
quotation marks omitted).
In Section 3512 of the Act, titled "Public Protection," it says that no person shall be subject to any penalty for failing to comply with an agency’s collection of information request (such as a 1040 form), if the request does not display a valid control number assigned by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) in accordance with the requirements of the Act, or if the agency fails to inform the person who is to respond to the collection of information that he is not required
In sum, the PRA requires that all government agencies display valid OMB control numbers and certain disclosures directly on all information collection forms that the public is requested to file. Lawrence 's sole defense was he was not required to file an IRS Form 1040 because it displays an invalid OMB control number.
· Government officials knew that if the case went to trial, it would expose the fraudulent, counterfeit 1040. They also must have known that a trial would expose the ongoing conspiracy between OMB and IRS to publish 1040 forms each year that those agencies knew were in violation of the PRA. That would raise the issue that the Form 1040, with its invalid control number, is being used by the Government to cover up the underlying constitutional tort -- that is, the enforcement of a direct, unapportioned tax on the labor of every working man, women and child in America .
Any information collection form, such as IRS Form 1040, which lacks bona fide statutory authority or which conflicts with the Constitution, cannot be issued an OMB control number. If a control number were issued for such a form, the form would be invalid and of no force and effect.
In the upper left hand corner of the Form 1040 ( U.S. individual Income Tax Return) is the word "LABEL", it has nothing to do with the Mailing Label. It's an explanation of a Legal Document.
Blacks Law Dictionary 6th Edition:
"LABEL" Anything appended to a larger writing such as a Will or Codicil.
"CODICIL" A supplement to a Will. Title 31 Money and Finance, For the purpose of the Federal Income, Estate and Gift Taxes. Property accepted under Paragraph 1, shall be considered a Gift or Bequest to afford the use of the United States .
John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects
c/o postal service location
21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
Phoenix, Arizona republic cf 85050 cf