Re: [tips_and_tricks] loading and unloading license

  • brokenwrench
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2007
      Kentucky loading and unloading license
      While reading this points come to mind.
      This code was heaveliy influanced by:
      1  Title 50 USC AKA Trading with the Enemy Act
      2 the Teamsters Union, The Dock workers Union and possibly the Longshoreman Union
      3 it reeks of admiralty maritime law and treats your motorized wagon as a inland vessel in commerce just like a cargo ship docked for unloading. the crew of such a ship are forbidden to unload the ship, only union dock workers can do that
      sincerly broknwrench

    • WOODROW GILLESPIE
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2008
        Mel, the host of Mel's Bar and Grill internet radio program, just reminded me that today is my day to be a
        guest on her show on First Amendment Radio
        from 7-9pm Mountain Time. For those of you who want
        to listen these are the URLs:
        http://firstamendmentradio.com:8030/listen.pls
        mms://207.36.181.5/wwfar
        http://207.36.181.5:2005/listen.pls

        My topics will be removing liens and levies and "Make My Day" for IRS agents; a new idea I came up with to get IRS agents prosecuted criminally when they break the law. If you get this late or can't listen tonight, send me an email at legalbearATlegalbears.com and I will let you know where on my webpages you can listen to a recording of the show. Bear