judicial districts

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007

      It is my opinion, from studying Title 26 (the INTERNAL REVENUE CODE) that the people that fight the IRS on the grounds that the code does not apply to them is only half right:

      In example;

      (see: 6331-.. “Levy may be made upon the accrued salary or wages of any officer, employee, or elected official, of the United States, the District of Columbia, or any agency or instrumentality of the United States or the District of Columbia, by serving a notice of levy on the employer (as defined in section 3401(d)) of such officer, employee, or elected official...”);

      This argument has failed in numerous cases, far too many to mention here. Consequently, some of us believe, they are using another way to defraud us. Note after the following text is a map I copied from a reference book in a Phoenix library, "The Historical Atlas of Arizona" by Walker and Bufkin, it shows the actual Arizona judicial districts the court and the GORP denies existed. I have also looked up old cases that list the judicial district where they were adjudicated. Thusly, it is my belief that we must inform the GORP that not only are we not FEDERAL EMPLOYEES or the like but we must also inform them that we live in a judicial district. According to Title 26, and other codes, persons born in or residing in Washington D.C. are under a different set of laws than the rest of the united States.

      This is formal notice: that I, John-Chester of the family Stuart, reside in, for matters concerning the corporation known as the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE, in a judicial district in the republic of Arizona . (from a letter I sent the IRS)

      See; TITLE 26

      Subtitle F > CHAPTER 76 > Subchapter A > § 7408

      § 7408. Actions to enjoin specified conduct related to tax shelters and reportable transactions

      (d) Citizens and residents outside the United States

      If any citizen or resident of the United States does not reside in, and does not have his principal place of business in, any United States judicial district, such citizen or resident shall be treated for purposes of this section as residing in the District of Columbia .

      See also; TITLE 26

      Subtitle F > CHAPTER 79 > § 7701

      § 7701. Definitions

      (39) Persons residing outside United States

      If any citizen or resident of the United States does not reside in (and is not found in) any United States judicial district, such citizen or resident shall be treated as residing in the District of Columbia for purposes of any provision of this title relating to—

      (A) jurisdiction of courts, or

      (B) enforcement of summons.

      John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

      623-206-4339
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service location
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472