Private Business

  • duhgman@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      I am considering expanding my private business into various states and am wondering if any of you may have an interest in joining me.

      This venture involves researching public records from the courthouse, and making offers and signing contracts with potential clients.

      There is also an opportunity for those with bad credit or those who do not care about their credit, to utilize it in a trade (i.e. monetize it).

      If interested, please respond privately by email.